Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FYI to everyone I have met on the board

I just wanted to let all u guys and gals know where I am going to be at this winter so if u are interested in going to either of these parties shoot me a PM.

IN Fridays @ Joeys

Sept 6th -- Open Bar

Sept 13th -- Narkotic Thrust performing the song of the summer "SAFE FROM HARM"

Sept 20th -- Jana live performing her new bomb "I Need Your Love" (remixed by Skribbles and Anthony Acid)

Sept 27th -- MUZIK the party about SOUND presents Denny Tsettos

Saturdays @ DEKO LOUNGE (23 for guys & 21 for gals)

** guys 21 and 22 PM me **

Sept 14th - Grand Opening w/ Denny Tsettos

Sept 21st - Cirque De Soleil with Resident DJ Richie Santana

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whorie Laurie, although I haven't had a moment due to my busy schedule between corporate and touring the world, please don't worry because quite soon I will have time to devote my attention to you. I will also make sure to make every second count to bring you to tears as I have so many times before. You are nothing but a carpet munching, whining, rank amateur at best, point blank period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So take these next few days and find cover BIATCH!!! :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by laurie619

It was a joke. . .keep your pants on...:D

I DOUBT anyones pants fall to the ground for you willingly or while sober :laugh: Arent you embarassed that you criticize someones profession on a PUBLIC messageboard?? From your posts about your "family life" I would have thought that the way you talk about your super saab buying daddy that he would have taught you better than that...opinions are fine, and they should be respected, but when push comes to shove dontcha think you are pushing the Denny line alittle too far now??:confused:

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I just wanted to let all u guys and gals know where I am going to be at this winter so if u are interested in going to either of these parties shoot me a PM.

IN Fridays @ Joeys

Sept 6th -- Open Bar

Sept 20th -- Jana live performing her new bomb "I Need Your Love" (remixed by Skribbles and Anthony Acid)

THANKS FOR THAT UPDATE......

AS SOON AS I KNOW WHERE I'LL BE ILL LET EVERYONE KNOW AS WELL...:confused:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Everything is always a joke. Some people actually take what people say about what they do as there profession a little bit seriously. Certain things you dont joke about.

Get over it. . .everyone was joking around about it (but you) why are you so bothered by it????? Is it because you think its the truth???? :confused: boomtown16 you are right I am "pushing the Denny line alittle too far now" THAT IS WHY IT WAS A JOKE. OH MY GOODNESS YOU PEOPLE ARE PREPOSTEROUS :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

everyone was joking around about it (but you) why are you so bothered by it????? Is it because you think its the truth????

I have spoken to many of your "so called friends" about it, they all agree all your have taken your "joking" to far!!! Maybe they are afraid to say it to your face!!! You tell people on this board constantly to grow up, you are the one who needs to grow up!!! You come on here and constantly start with people for no reason whatsoever!!! This is is the last minute I will ever waste on you, you are so not worth my time. And you say "everyone" jokes about, who else comes on this board and does it?

Originally posted by stigeleiro

IN Fridays @ Joeys

Sept 6th -- Open Bar

this is what THIS FUCKIN BOARD IS ABOUT!!!!

IN Fridays @ Joeys

Sept 6th -- Open Bar

LETS STICK TO WHAT "SERGIO" IS DOING....TAKE ISSUES ELSE WHERE :blown: