Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FYI to everyone I have met on the board

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I just wanted to let all u guys and gals know where I am going to be at this winter so if u are interested in going to either of these parties shoot me a PM.

Sept 20th -- Jana live performing her new bomb "I Need Your Love" (remixed by Skribbles and Anthony Acid)

Jana is one of my favorite live performers....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

I have spoken to many of your "so called friends" about it, they all agree all your have taken your "joking" to far!!! Maybe they are afraid to say it to your face!!! You tell people on this board constantly to grow up, you are the one who needs to grow up!!! You come on here and constantly start with people for no reason whatsoever!!! This is is the last minute I will ever waste on you, you are so not worth my time. And you say "everyone" jokes about, who else comes on this board and does it?

All you know are my acquaintances so please

SHUT THE FUCK UP & STOP THE DRAMA

Further more Serg made a joke, and I replied with a joke. . .sorry if you are anal about DENNY, get off his DICK!! Oh wait let me not overlook that you stated in about 20 other post that you will "not waste a min on me" Stop lying and face the truth you love the DRAMA MORE THEN ME...you look to start, everyone back else who saw the post just laugh, and why because they know its pitiful as do I. So get over yourself I don’t care what you think of me.

Originally posted by laurie619

Further more Serg made a joke, and I replied with a joke. . .sorry if you are anal about DENNY, get off his DICK!! Oh wait let me not overlook that you stated in about 20 other post that you will "not waste a min on me" Stop lying and face the truth you love the DRAMA MORE THEN ME...you look to start, everyone back else who saw the post just laugh, and why because they know its pitiful as do I. So get over yourself I don’t care what you think of me.

Dont think Joe Likes to start drama at all, Hes a genuine nice guy. You on the other hand LOVE to start it...Especially when it comes to Denny. And about being on DICKS....Um surprised Rydell can Walk with you hangin from his nuts the way you are.

Me and Joe A are both very good friends with Denny therefore we are quick to Defend him...that happens amongst Friends. And im sure he would do the same for us, Just like he has in the past.

So please Stop the Denny Bashing, and the starting drama. This started off as a joke and now its turning into every single other one of the threads that you bash denny on. GET OVER IT. PLEASE stop this, Its gettin REEEEDICULOUS.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

:laugh: Joe I didn't know you were a dick rider????:D

PUH-Lease Laurie! Honestly, you seem like a nice girl but this is rather annoying that constantly have to comment about Denny or his party's. GET OVER IT!:blown:

NO he's not. . .I think he likes the "silver $" too much :laugh:

Thanks sexyinthecity and I agree w/ya it is annoying, but now I just laugh, and joke. . .I really wish I could show all of you the PM's I get. . .people take this so critically its rather amusing ;)

NO he's not. . .I think he likes the "silver $" too much :laugh:

Thanks sexyinthecity and I agree w/ya it is annoying, but now I just laugh, and joke. . .I really wish I could show all of you the PM's I get. . .people take this so critically its rather amusing ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by njdionysus

I say we put Laurie in a dunking booth outside of Tempts on Labor Day Weekend, :eek: 5 balls for $2.00 with all donations going to charity. Who's in? Denny gets to play for free!

well, if its to help charity I'M IN :D you people will be so mangled, and on drugs you wouldnt even be able to hold the balls, nevermind tossing them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well, if its to help charity I'M IN :D you people will be so mangled, and on drugs you wouldnt even be able to hold the balls, nevermind tossing them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I dont care how mangled I am keep your mouth open I'll have no problem tossing my balls in:laugh:

Sorry I couldn resist that one

Originally posted by jp18

Its not like I said I was going to hang brain on her forhead or teabag the girl...:laugh:

Girls are just as bad, they just try not to admit it:D

Cmon. . .you don’t have to get so graphic, but you are right we are bad if not worse. . .:laugh: I'll admit it. . after all I always speak the truth ;)

Cmon. . .you don’t have to get so graphic, but you are right we are bad if not worse. . .:laugh: I'll admit it. . after all I always speak the truth ;)

:D :D Like I said I could have said that stuff but I didnt:rolleyes: