Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please help trying to play copyrighted mp3...

xmichaelx

I've downloaded songs from websites where they say the song expires after certain amount of days. What is the original source?

I didn't keep the song till the expiration date so i never had to go around it to break it.

I would be interested to know more about this technology as well, if anyone on the board knows about it.

thanks

Originally posted by xmichaelx

The Track Is Luz Divina - So in love so if you can help me ill ssend u the track...

:D Thanks for the offer, but I'm not crazy about Luz. I will, however, let you know if i find anything regarding that whole mp3 thing.

i can probably bet my life on it that its a joke.. anyone can make an encrypted wma file and just call it whatever.. there is no way to prove it is or isnt the file without cracking it.. its probably hunter or something.. i have used that song as a joke probably a million times

Originally posted by muzikman

i can probably bet my life on it that its a joke.. anyone can make an encrypted wma file and just call it whatever.. there is no way to prove it is or isnt the file without cracking it.. its probably hunter or something.. i have used that song as a joke probably a million times

fuck you I love hunter:mad:

but i did the same thing sending out Bandcamp as Free:laugh:

BG

supposedly u need an old media player to be able to play it, and then rip it from there...not too sure about it though. i tried every kind of converter, media player, etc.. and nothing has worked. my boy got a copy of song bout a month ago and it was labeled as "so in love-jp".....same shit as this copy. he finally cracked it and it ended up being mailaiko - so in love with you.....bullshit. but he is saying that these 2 files are different, so i guess its back to cracking it.