Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cp meetup this week?

Originally posted by sassa

the orchard bar is good. is it set ?

Sounds good to me :)

4 those who don't know, ORchard bar is located at 200 Orchard street btw. Houston and Stanton. You can take the F train to 2nd Ave and it's right there.

what time?

LOL... im totally lost... what is goin on... meeting up or no... i know some want to go for dinner at Tad's Steakhous... whatever... lets post more info eh. :confused:

ChOOse WiseLy

attachment.php?postid=987028

"The beats, the sounds, the lights that are all around your head; they close around you and cut off your thoughts ... as if it was a transposition of your soul."

- - - - - - -

AiM: EcstasyRvr

Originally posted by sassa

uh. i went to the bar and no one was around...or at least i think so, silly me didn't realize i would not know what a single person from cp would look like and vice versa!

:mad:

That happened to me once at a bar in SoHo when we were trying a meetup with all new people...

I ended up sitting at the bar by myself, looking up at the air every once in the while, and striking up a convo with the bartender all night.

:blank: :blank:

Originally posted by gmccookny

tonight or tomorrow? Im confused..lol :confused:

this happened yestereday. :rolleyes: i was on for about an hour playing some jazzy dnb. dont think any cp'ers bothered to show up. we couldn't goto the orchard bar since my friend is still a minor (<21).