Clubplanet Nightlife Community

people who handle rejection well - turn on or turnoff ?

dolcemimi

I like a man who can handle a rejection well. It makes an impression on me and I'll think twice about him .. It makes the guy more respectable and shows alot about his character.

I don't like fuckin losers who get all pissed and insult me just becuz I have no interest in them. I had guys tell me " Stop actin like you all that bitch ..or please you nothing special ..you nobody ...you're not that cute ..oh and " you're not gonna go anywhere in life" .

:rolleyes:

ANyone else agree ?

Or what about a girl who handles rejection well ? Does that make the girl more attractive to you becuz it means she has enough confidence to get dissed?

Originally posted by pandora1305

no need for a guy to be disrespectin just 'cuz he heard "no"

handling rejection comes with the territory and some guys do it so well they bug out the girl and she turns around and starts chasing him:D

hmmm....might have to try that approach!

*evil grin* :cool:

you know what song is REALLY hittin the issue here?

savage garden - i want you

i want you

i´m not sure i need you

but i´d die to find out

yes, i WANT any girl i chat up. that is obvious by just chatting her up. but ONLY when she shows herself as a UNIQUE and VALUEABLE character she will be seen as someone as i want AND and PERHAPS need

i am only WILLING to invest emotions and time in someon that wants me too.

if she does NOT want me, GOOD RIDDENCE! on to the NEXT! it´s not if there aren´t ENOUGH OTHER WOMEN that WANT ME :)

Originally posted by dolcemimi

I like a man who can handle a rejection well. It makes an impression on me and I'll think twice about him .. It makes the guy more respectable and shows alot about his character.

I don't like fuckin losers who get all pissed and insult me just becuz I have no interest in them. I had guys tell me " Stop actin like you all that bitch ..or please you nothing special ..you nobody ...you're not that cute ..oh and " you're not gonna go anywhere in life" .

:rolleyes:

ANyone else agree ?

Or what about a girl who handles rejection well ? Does that make the girl more attractive to you becuz it means she has enough confidence to get dissed?

some guys are just assholes...