Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so I just got back from Belmar today...

... hmmm and let's see my car got towed, I called in sick from work on Monday so I could go to DJais for Ojeda and ended up getting there as soon as he left, THEN woke up on Monday morning really truly sick (so I totally jinxed myself), and now I am finally home but sick as a dog and now I have no choice but to go into work tomorrow!!! :(

but it was one hell of a good time, as always. :D It was nice to spend the weekend in Belmar and not leave once, I haven't spent a Saturday night at Djais since my obsession with Tempts started! Louis Todaro was very very good, I have never heard him before but he created so much energy in Djais that night, it was unlike anything I have ever seen in there. And he did an excellent job working In your eyes- best mix I have heard so far.

So I will be seeing everyone again this weekend, this time I am starting Thursday night and not stopping till Tuesday!!! :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

So I will be seeing everyone again this weekend, this time I am starting Thursday night and not stopping till Tuesday!!! :D

thats the attitude i like to see...only 2 weeks of summer left...i'm starting thursday too....c-ya @ djais!!!:D

... hmmm and let's see my car got towed, I called in sick from work on Monday so I could go to DJais for Ojeda and ended up getting there as soon as he left, THEN woke up on Monday morning really truly sick (so I totally jinxed myself), and now I am finally home but sick as a dog and now I have no choice but to go into work tomorrow!!! :(

but it was one hell of a good time, as always. :D It was nice to spend the weekend in Belmar and not leave once, I haven't spent a Saturday night at Djais since my obsession with Tempts started! Louis Todaro was very very good, I have never heard him before but he created so much energy in Djais that night, it was unlike anything I have ever seen in there. And he did an excellent job working In your eyes- best mix I have heard so far.

todaro was ok nuttin special velez on the other hand ripped it as usual sat was off the hook as usual

Originally posted by mikeynine999

todaro was ok nuttin special velez on the other hand ripped it as usual sat was off the hook as usual

I didn't make it in time to hear Velez... we got there WAY too late.

Joey I am so excited you will be visiting the circus with me on Thursday, shots are definitely in order since we haven't hung out in a while!!! :drunk: Theme nights are getting right up there along with Sundays as my favorite Djais nights!!!

Joey I am so excited you will be visiting the circus with me on Thursday, shots are definitely in order since we haven't hung out in a while!!! :drunk: Theme nights are getting right up there along with Sundays as my favorite Djais nights!!!

the shots will definitely be flowing...:D ...it has been awhile...i think abyss was the last time we hung out...ive aged a whole year since then...thurs. nights are definitely on the rise...ive had 2 weeks off so im ready to go

"oh i parked next to the police trailer on 16th. no one ever parks there. everyone is afraid. i dont care, i parked right next to it"

:laugh:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

"oh i parked next to the police trailer on 16th. no one ever parks there. everyone is afraid. i dont care, i parked right next to it"

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: and she wondered why I had to park on 13th!!!!!

Anyway I won't be joining you guys on Thursday night but I will see you Friday for some drunk fun! How lucky am I that I get to hang out with my best friend 2 weekends in a row! :love: You better rest this week and no going out until you feel better Kimmie..... :nono: