Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York VS Miami

If you just want to get laid quick and see lots of chicks with barely any clothes on Miami is your you...But as for diversity and pure atomosphere then New York is it.

Miami is great for a vaction or extended stay but there is a limit to how many hoochies and hoes you can see. Not much originality down there everyone dresses alike! Plus there is always so many other things to do in NYC. In Miami there is alot to do to but not 24 hours a day 7 day a week. NYC has shit in the day, evening and night. Th urban atmosphere is ill in NYC too. The tropical vibe is beautiful dont get me wrong but its like a vaction to me and I am always looking to come back to NYC!

Originally posted by ajamua

Miami is great for a vaction or extended stay but there is a limit to how many hoochies and hoes you can see. Not much originality down there everyone dresses alike!

Walk into Exit or Sound Factory (friday or saturday) and many many people are wearing the same thing. Maybe a different color but same style, but I believe it's largely due to what's in style currently. Same clothes, same hair style, same pick up lines. In any case, NYC is still the best place on earth.

True...true! But what makes NYC great is that you DON"T have to go to EXIT~! You could walk your ass right out and go hear someone else or go to a cool bar and listen to live music or go do a pub crawl and wait for someone to invit you to a better space.

You see what I love about NYC is the options to do something that is the same or something totally DIFFERENT!!