Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

DGmodel must have DSL

I'd just like to say that I just got online cable and the shit is fast as all fucking hell...............I once topped out at 850 Kb/sec..........that's more than 4x a T1 for those that don't know, WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ou812

I'd just like to say that I just got online cable and the shit is fast as all fucking hell...............I once topped out at 850 Kb/sec..........that's more than 4x a T1 for those that don't know, WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I Think this is appropriate now:

english_mofo.gif

:tongue:;)

Hey dude............I work in computers, that's like 3rd grade english for me. :D :D :D

Ahhh, thass kool :tongue:

It's amazing if you think how far we've come. I remember using the Prodigy message board on my IBM ps1 with 26K modem, and it was just yellow, black n white :eek:

Now, we get fidgity if it takes 10 seconds to load a page!

lmao... i remember using procomm plus and qmodem... and when you had to dial up to each bbs... lmao... i had a 2400bps then i was like im the man when i got my 14.4... look at us now... in such lil time we have a wireless internet connection, cellphones with live streaming video, pda's... etc... its amazing...

OK just ebcause I'm bored and feel like being a ball buster-

a T1 is 1.5Mbps or 1,500Kbps- so 850kb/sec is more like half a T1 then 4x a T1...

;)

Bern