Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DGmodel must have DSL

georgym

Originally posted by ou812

I'd just like to say that I just got online cable and the shit is fast as all fucking hell...............I once topped out at 850 Kb/sec..........that's more than 4x a T1 for those that don't know, WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I Think this is appropriate now:

english_mofo.gif

:tongue:;)

Hey dude............I work in computers, that's like 3rd grade english for me. :D :D :D

Ahhh, thass kool :tongue:

It's amazing if you think how far we've come. I remember using the Prodigy message board on my IBM ps1 with 26K modem, and it was just yellow, black n white :eek:

Now, we get fidgity if it takes 10 seconds to load a page!

lmao... i remember using procomm plus and qmodem... and when you had to dial up to each bbs... lmao... i had a 2400bps then i was like im the man when i got my 14.4... look at us now... in such lil time we have a wireless internet connection, cellphones with live streaming video, pda's... etc... its amazing...

Originally posted by rdancer

If you was to shut off the signatures, avatars, and pictures you would also load fast and post hard....

im fully loaded... i dont shut off sigs and and pics and avatars... any of that crap... im running stock...

OK just ebcause I'm bored and feel like being a ball buster-

a T1 is 1.5Mbps or 1,500Kbps- so 850kb/sec is more like half a T1 then 4x a T1...

;)

Bern

I'd just like to say that I just got online cable and the shit is fast as all fucking hell...............I once topped out at 850 Kb/sec..........that's more than 4x a T1 for those that don't know, WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!