Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*OFFICIAL* Satoshimiie role c-c-c-call

spinsaikel

anyone hear his nubreed yet? according to gu website, it was being released in the US yesterday...but i couldn't find it out here in america's heartland...

oh yeah, saeed and palash this past friday for 5 bucks....(five hour set)...muwahahahahah... :laugh:

Originally posted by superfli

anyone hear his nubreed yet? according to gu website, it was being released in the US yesterday...but i couldn't find it out here in america's heartland...

oh yeah, saeed and palash this past friday for 5 bucks....(five hour set)...muwahahahahah... :laugh:

dude...you are definitly gonna get it next time i see you :mad:

:D

satoshi's nubreed is pretty good, DL it like a month ago

what crank said jimi. i'm downloading from soulseek as i type this. go to www.slsk.org and DL their new version there. from time to time check back to see if they have a new version up, they update once in a while, or if for some reason you cant DL check the page, that might mean they have a new version up, or their site is momentarily down.

I remember the last time Satoshi was here... you remember Cookiegirl? What was that song he dropped? :tongue:

I didn't enjoy his set but it was quite possibly the worse night I have ever had at Buzz. I saw like 3 fights. So... other factors may have contributed to my disappointment. I was really looking forward to seeing him.

I'm not sure I'm gonna go to this though. I just have bad memories :(

We'll see. Its a long way off, so I could be persuaded.

Originally posted by vicman

i remember the last time satoshi was here, it was jimi's first time to buzz, ended the night getting grinded by some girl :laugh:

although you do have to give it to jimi, the girl was a hottie :D

wow, he finally moved up from grinding the wall of his room to an actual human? lol, old GLOW habits never die.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I remember the last time Satoshi was here... you remember Cookiegirl? What was that song he dropped? :tongue:

I do indeed remember that night. . . :mad: I was bummed b/c it was my first trip back to BuZz in years and it was just awful.

I believe the song he dropped was "Hours of the Same Damn Thing" by "Repetitive Beats R Us". . .but I'm terrible at trainspotting. ;)

'stina :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I didn't enjoy his set but it was quite possibly the worse night I have ever had at Buzz. I saw like 3 fights. So... other factors may have contributed to my disappointment. I was really looking forward to seeing him.

I'm not sure I'm gonna go to this though. I just have bad memories :(

We'll see. Its a long way off, so I could be persuaded.

sorry you had a bad night that one, but we had a pretty good time, besides being jimi's first night their after satoshi ended his set we saw him in the middle of the dance floor w/ saeed, shady immediately asked the bothof them if they would sign his underware and they immediately went back to VIP, that night we later beat up shady because of that :box:

he's sure to play a great set.

last time he was there. I think shady and I talked about this a while back. John creamer played some minimal progressive that night. I thought it was monotonous, but shady liked him though. I hope he has a brand new bag this time. I dont know much about this BK guy who is send to last from scott henry other than the fact that his initials is the same initials as my fav place to get burgers.