Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Spacious, Again :] (Book More Trance/Tech Talent)

djdekan

If any of those guys listed played at Space, the club would be filled up. If you don't like trance than don't fucking go. Stay away. Go to a club where it's more your style. But bet your ass that the club would be filled with those of us who've been lucky enough to listen to any of those DJ's sets. A couple of years ago, it was clubs like Shadow Lounge and The Mix that brought in rising- talent like Tiesto, Talla and Taucher. It's not like their going to be permanant residents. It's just one night.

I'll be at Mauro for sure the next time around.

I'm not anti-trance by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm anti-fluff trance, and I'll gladly say glowstick folk annoy the hell out of me. What, $40,000 worth of lighting, and a $30,000 laser aren't good enough?

Originally posted by pod

I'll gladly say glowstick folk annoy the hell out of me. What, $40,000 worth of lighting, and a $30,000 laser aren't good enough?

not when you can rock the lights !! don't hate.. :D lighten up it's about having fun.. :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdekan

No comment Saleen...

Mikey the crowd was ten times different then at PVD......, i walked around met up with people, Tiesto Loyalist, gatecrasher people, first time ive seen people stay for someones whole set..... (Both at PVd and Picotto it emptied). Also one of my pet peeves, NICE People, not dicks who when you bump into them there looking to cause afight. Everyone making sure evryone had a good time.....

Thanks Spacey for the info.......

do me a favor, stop putting my name in your posts, in your tiesto post you clearly were talking to me, yet didn't address it too me, so do me a favor, get a job so you can pay your isp company to put your shitty site back up and leave me the fuck alone... you are a little trance bitch, thats right i called you a bitch, you have a problem with that, come tell me in person, if not Shut the fuck up already.... you've been crying for months about me bashing trance... its my opinion don't like, then don't comment on it and move on... what i say on here is what i say in person.

sobeton the interview was in the last copy of clubhoppers.

Yea some of his songs are trance in nature but in no way are pure trance, and when you put them in his high energy set, they are the lull in his sets, then his sick tech takes over... i only listen to his live stuff which i have a guy feeding me live sets that are only a couple days old, so i have all his new stuff, but his work is more appreciated when its live.. check out the interview, it was pretty good... also his tracks when in his live sets are much much different then the sole track.... you say tomato i say tomado:D

Saleen I disregard everything u post after you talked shit about edgar. I never included you in my tiesto post i didt really care.... Also I respect your opinion..... You just dont respect anyone elses.

And Finally Where you gonna be out this weekedn so I can Kick your fucking ASS. Please let me know...

bro man !!! i cant believe this bullshit ! people gonna fight over fuckin music ??:mad: that is just plain retarded !! & a load of shit !! pete bro dont stoop down man .. & saleen , you want everyone to respect you but you dont respect noone.. c'mon man you aint a bad guy in person man... so why do you come on here & start bullshit over who likes what ?? sometimes i just dont get this shit yo .a grown man picking fights on a clubbing message board ?? c'mon !!.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by spacey

Sunday Septmber 1st : SPACE :DANNY TENGALIA MARATHON

with Oscar g

DHM

Ivano Bellini

Friday September 13th : SPIN : ROBBIE RIVERA

Saturday September 14th : SPACE : JOHN CREAMER

Bedrock CD Release John Creamer Stephan K

Friday September 27th : SPACE : TAUCHER

Saturday September 28th : SPACE : Saeed & Palash

Friday October 4th : SPIN : DESYN MASIELLO

Saturday October 5th : SPACE : DANNY HOWELLS & DESYN

Friday October 11th : SPIN : ASHLEY CASSELLE

Saturday October 12th : SPACE : TOM STEPHAN

Saturday October 19th : SPACE : TIESTO Happy b-day Spacious

Upcoming :

SPIN - October 31st HAPPY HOWELL-WEEN (u guess the DJ)

SPACE - Wednesday November 27th - Judge Jules

SPACE - Friday November 29th - MAURO PICOTTO

koky will definately be there for howels , taucher , tiesto , & danny t for sure !!! all the others are maybe's :cool: :cool: :D :D

Originally posted by spacey

Sunday Septmber 1st : SPACE :DANNY TENGALIA MARATHON

with Oscar g

DHM

Ivano Bellini

Friday September 13th : SPIN : ROBBIE RIVERA

Saturday September 14th : SPACE : JOHN CREAMER

Bedrock CD Release John Creamer Stephan K

Friday September 27th : SPACE : TAUCHER

Saturday September 28th : SPACE : Saeed & Palash

Friday October 4th : SPIN : DESYN MASIELLO

Saturday October 5th : SPACE : DANNY HOWELLS & DESYN

Friday October 11th : SPIN : ASHLEY CASSELLE

Saturday October 12th : SPACE : TOM STEPHAN

Saturday October 19th : SPACE : TIESTO Happy b-day Spacious

Upcoming :

SPIN - October 31st HAPPY HOWELL-WEEN (u guess the DJ)

SPACE - Wednesday November 27th - Judge Jules

SPACE - Friday November 29th - MAURO PICOTTO

koky will definately be there for piccoto, howels , taucher , tiesto , & danny t for sure !!! all the others are maybe's :cool: :cool: :D :D