Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats your favorite pubic hair style?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

this goes for guys and girls.

guys- which turns you on the most?

girls- which do you think makes your pussy look sexiest?

for me I can't decide on toally shaven or a little strip about the clit.

jeez... how many times do we have to see this topic :rolleyes: ? yet i'm gonna write on it anyway...

i just trim my pubic hair and keep it like a normal adult's, not shave it till i look like a pre-pubescent girl. if i liked that look, i'd go hang out with the child molesters in my neighborhood.

go ahead everyone, say what you want. i think doing that is sick and twisted, weird at the very least.

Originally posted by weyes

jeez... how many times do we have to see this topic :rolleyes: ? yet i'm gonna write on it anyway...

i just trim my pubic hair and keep it like a normal adult's, not shave it till i look like a pre-pubescent girl. if i liked that look, i'd go hang out with the child molesters in my neighborhood.

go ahead everyone, say what you want. i think doing that is sick and twisted, weird at the very least.

Buckwheat in a headlock?

009_220-314.jpg

Originally posted by gabo

this goes for guys and girls.

guys- which turns you on the most?

girls- which do you think makes your pussy look sexiest?

for me I can't decide on toally shaven or a little strip about the clit.

i noticed that when you say 'pubic hair' you actually imply with your questions you are only referring to FEMALE pubic hair.

why is it that it is nearly almost always women who are coerced into manipulating body hair, in particular pubic hair, and not men?

yeah yeah, we're all *supposed* to keep it trim, but men don't usually argue over whether a little heart, a simple strip, or leopard spots look best sitting atop their throbbing organs.

as long as the nether regions don't smell and don't have so much hair that i can't find the skin, then it matters little how the pubic hair is styled as long as there IS pubic hair. i prefer stubble to shaven, to be honest. i like to know i'm having sex with an ADULT...

I like the girl to switch it up on me.

I like the landing strip, but I like to be surprised by the bald eagle once in a while too.

As for me, I have a Bermuda Triangle thang goin' on.

I keep it short and trimmed into a triangle.

Except with this Bermuda Triangle, when things fly near it, my dick always dissapears. ;)

Hehe...

Originally posted by darrellg

Except with this Bermuda Triangle, when things fly near it, my dick always dissapears. ;)

Hehe...

you mean that when a girl comes near you your dick gets inserted into some orifice, yes? i was confused by this statement at first, thinking maybe that you hid your penis, like you were a transvestite, then i thought maybe that your dick disappeared when things like, say, scissors, flew near it. all this to say that that was a sketchy statement :worry: . seriously, though, i'm not trying to be sassy; just saying that that's not really a cool thing to say, 'cause it doesn't exactly follow :hey::D .

Originally posted by weyes

you mean that when a girl comes near you your dick gets inserted into some orifice, yes?

YES!!

I only hide my penis between my legs after kidnapping women and putting them in a hole and lowering lotion to them. I say to them, "It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the water again!!" Then I prance around with a long brown wig and dance to "You'll Be A Woman Soon".

Hehe... ;)

Sorry if I was vague.

Now you know.