Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats your favorite pubic hair style?

Guest gabo

Originally posted by wideskies

i noticed that when you say 'pubic hair' you actually imply with your questions you are only referring to FEMALE pubic hair.

why is it that it is nearly almost always women who are coerced into manipulating body hair, in particular pubic hair, and not men?

yeah yeah, we're all *supposed* to keep it trim, but men don't usually argue over whether a little heart, a simple strip, or leopard spots look best sitting atop their throbbing organs.

as long as the nether regions don't smell and don't have so much hair that i can't find the skin, then it matters little how the pubic hair is styled as long as there IS pubic hair. i prefer stubble to shaven, to be honest. i like to know i'm having sex with an ADULT...

Wideskies....you took the words right out of my mouth...the first thing I thought while starting to read this thread is "Why the heck does he say this question goes to men and women equally and then we talk once again only about how everyone likes the female pubic hair" :confused:

Anyway, back to the thread and reading what else is going to come up. ;)

i have a baldy, i don't feel it makes me less of an adult. i take acre of myself and honestly i just dont like hair i tried the strip but i feel whats the point of having one strip of hair just shave it all off. as for guys they should trim, i know from experience that going down to a jungle isnt that plesant.. eww. same way you guys dont want hair in your teeth we dont need hair getting tangled in our tongue rings when we decide to lick/suck on ya ballz... :eek:

Originally posted by darrellg

YES!!

I only hide my penis between my legs after kidnapping women and putting them in a hole and lowering lotion to them. I say to them, "It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the water again!!" Then I prance around with a long brown wig and dance to "You'll Be A Woman Soon".

Hehe... ;)

Sorry if I was vague.

Now you know.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love the reference!

Guest jroo

nothing turns me on more than when she is complete shaven. silky smooth. i can run my tounge across every inch of her. its deffinately my fav. i tell you what though. i can see why girls complain about stuble when kissing a guy now. ;) stubble sucks.

p.s. ladies you can shave everyday just after you do it, rub on some unscented deoderant and you'll be fine. for real, just make sure you shower before your partner goes down on you. it didnt stop only slowed me up some.