Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sniffer bullet thingy?

candeo

Originally posted by candeo

What do you call those sniffer bullet thingys?

How do they work?

Where can you get em?

Don't wanna sound like a junkie or anything, I just thought it would be a better way to transport my kitty.

they are called "snuff bullets" but we just call them "bullets"

you can find them on www.gallerio.com. scroll down to the middle of the screen where it says "legal hearbal smoking blends cont."; there you will find snuff bullet. i think the rest is self explanitory.

how do they work? you put your k in the jar, screw the bullet on top of the jar and then you will notice the little lever on the side to load the k in make sure its upright and sniff. pretty easy to use once you see it

Originally posted by racerx1225

bullets work great but can get clogged in humidity. :cool:

Oooh... Good point.

I guarantee you, there's a hell of a lot of humidity in my pants when I go to the club. Or, after I get there, at least.

Originally posted by candeo

Oooh... Good point.

I guarantee you, there's a hell of a lot of humidity in my pants when I go to the club. Or, after I get there, at least.

i taken mine to bars, clubs and parties outside during this summer. no probs yet with the humidity or keeping it in my pockets:cool:

I noticed that the bullet worked better with yay for some reason. I have 2 bullets one for K and YaY. They can get clogged but its easy to bang out. I only really bring em out in places that dont have bathroom stalls or where security is tight. For K the Jar is my favorite. So easy to get a nice bump on your thumb. I dunno where you guys are from but all this shit is available a UTOPIA or little Head shops. (ie places that sell bowls, bongs, etc.) You just gotta try it out and see what works better where. Like when i used to do exit it was alot easier bringing the bullet cause the bathroom line was 3 miles long. Find a dark corner or the middle of the dancefloor and bump away.

Originally posted by klohe

agreed...baggies are a hassle when your trying to sneak a bump

isnt it funny when you are trying to open the baggy and ur fingers are numb or sweaty and u just cant do it :laugh: i hate that but it easier than a jar to tranzport or hide:hat:

Originally posted by fkornre

isnt it funny when you are trying to open the baggy and ur fingers are numb or sweaty and u just cant do it :laugh: i hate that but it easier than a jar to tranzport or hide:hat:

Sometimes (if it's a really good night) I fuck up when I'm trying to bump off a key and I exhale and blow it into the toilet. I never get pissed though, I figure, "It serves me right!"