Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored?? Lets Play...

merkie

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

"It was a glorious time. Wise guys were everywhere. It was before Appalachia, and before Crazy Joe decided to take on a boss and start a war. It was when I met the world. It was when I first met Jimmy Conway."

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone."

I. Goodfellas

II. The Godfather

III. The Godfather II

. . . like gangsta flicks? :tongue:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I. Goodfellas

II. The Godfather

III. The Godfather II

. . . like gangsta flicks? :tongue:

i watch them all...

"You think you're like me? You ain't like me motherfucker! I've been with made people, connected people! Who've you been with? Chain snatching, jive talking motherfuckers! Why don't you get out of here and go snatch a purse!"

"You think you're big time? You gonna die big time!"

"No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun, you better kill him because he'll keep coming back and back until one of you is dead."

"I want this guy dead! I want his family dead! I want his house burned to the ground! I want to go there in the middle of the night and piss on his ashes!"

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pluryou

"If you ever, ever tank another ball again. I'm gonna cut your nuts off and stuff them down you f'n throat"

This is the 1st post I have done on this thread. I have not been following it. This pc is way to slow. :(

major leauge?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

How about

"Hey Billy! I went up to my girlfriend the other day and I said 'I want a little pussy!' And she said 'Me too! Mine's as big as a house!'"

or how about

"John Dillinger was shot right outside of that theater. You know who ratted him out? His fuckin girlfriend!"

the first one is the predator!!

dont know number two, sounds like a mob movie

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon"

"Did you see what God just did to our cocaine?!?!?"

"Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

"

Guest jroo

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon"

"Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

"

diffinately Blow

I think the first two are Fear and Loathing and the third is Natural Born Killers? :confused: