Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Crayons, this Friday

what up misskittie, haven't seen you up in here for a while, how are things?

me and my girl are going to see the crayons w/churchills thursday at the new brunswick gig, I need my fix of the crayons, haven't been able to see them for a while, looking forward to it!:D fridays, I head down to the shore, only 2 wknds left.

If I can get a ride with someone **cough** Emmitt**cough** I might go on Thursday as well.

I'm still debating about Friday....I might go see them and then head down the shore, since they go on at like 7:30.

The date I am really looking forward to is Sept. 7th, when they are playing Maxwells with the Churchills!

:( "bAd kittie"

Sorry guys. I obviously didn't make the show on Friday because I was sick in bed with a sore throat. I was actually in bed until yesterday actually. Did yas end up going?? If so, how was it?

I seriouslly gotta make one of the shows. I miss the boys and I just got their new cd and man, it's slammin! I'm dying to hear them live. I gotta call Keith tonight to apologize but I really couldn't get out of bed. And if I did, you guys woulda smelt vicks spray on my throat all night. *ick*

I'm not going to be around the weekend of the 7th though. I'm supposed to be house shopping in Philly so we'll see what happens. I'll let yas know!

Hey Kat.....

I didn't go to the show on Friday either.....however, Emmitt and I went to the show on Thursday. That was a great show....the Crayons were great and the Churchills are incredible live. You really have to try and make the show on Sept. 7th and Maxwells.

House shopping??? Philly????

Yep, House Shopping. I'm thinking of moving to Philly. It's between there and San Diego actually. San Diego would be better but I still have to discuss that with someone.

I may not be going house shoppong though cuz I wanna see Vath @ Vinyl on the 7th. Decisions Decisions.