Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
wideskies

orgasms and visuals

Originally posted by wideskies

does anyone here have such intense SOBER orgasms that he or she has visuals (stars, spots, streaks, purple elephants) during them?

i'm so patriotic that i see stars and stripes sometimes...

What a patriot....

Sometimes I clench up and can't speak for a few seconds to a min, it takes a few minutes to calm my beating heart down.

I can almost see the cells on my eyeballs running around high off the andrenaline...expecially when the lights are low during intense intercourse.

But my mind swoons and my eyes see the most when im getting my back and neck rubed.

:flame:

Originally posted by ReginaP

And you are? :confused: Oh wait...I see....da man...:laugh2:

ohh i thought this was a mesage board....i didnt know u bought this fucking thing....but yeah i am da'man ...remember it cuz u 'll scream it later.... cuz obviusly ur man aint doing it right to u, since u r so fucking sexualy frustrated..:laugh:;)

Originally posted by nvsr2r

ohh i thought this was a mesage board....i didnt know u bought this fucking thing....but yeah i am da'man ...remember it cuz u 'll scream it later.... cuz obviusly ur man aint doing it right to u, since u r so fucking sexualy frustrated..:laugh:;)

What does the fact that this is a message board have to do w/ anything? I just asked who you were. angelwings.gif

Originally posted by ReginaP

What does the fact that this is a message board have to do w/ anything? I just asked who you were. angelwings.gif

well what do u mean who i am? obviusly someone that u havent had the pleasure to meet

:cool: