Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~EwBiE~

Originally posted by trancerxn112

dude shes a girl you cant kick her ass... welcome back!!! dont mind Phuture... hes just pissed off cause the govenment made www.IFuckNewbornAnimals.com illegal...

. . .Oh please dingleberry, that was quite the pitiful attempt at obscene humor . . Why don't you go read my dark side's posts and learn something . . Got that chucklehead? . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by trancerxn112

whats with the dingleberry remark? are you infatuated with the remains of linen and sweat mixture that sticks to your ass... you need a new derogatory remark :cool:

. . .It's a good throw, I like the way it sounds . .. What would you rather me call you . . hmm. . . :idea: . . how bout . . . Shitsmack! . . . better? . . :aright: . .

Originally posted by bigmahs

Wassup.

How you been you tree hugging, liberal fairy

still light in the loafers???

. . .actually I am . . just got done fucking your dad in the ass to be quite honest . . He loved the new feather boa I bought him . . goes great with those stilleto pumps he borrowed from you . . .:aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .actually I am . . just got done fucking your dad in the ass to be quite honest . . He loved the new feather boa I bought him . . goes great with those stilleto pumps he borrowed from you . . .:aright: . . .

GOOD ONE FUTURE PUNK:what: