Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Could you go 40 days and 40 nights without masterbating

gothzane

Do you have the willpower?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have the willpower?

• No Way! Im masterbating right now...ahhh someone get me a napkin.
    • I cant even consider a day without it!
    • But of course daniel son...I am a shaolin monk!
    • Whats masterbating?

Self-induced masterbating...were not monks here folks most of us are constently bombarded with sexual content wether it be from the media or the girl next door beding over wearing.....bah..where was I....oh yeah...my question is...can you sit on your hands for 40 days and 40 nights without going complete fucking insane?

:flame:

I think sex negates the exercise... try going 40 days and 40 nights without an intentional orgasm of any sort (I imagine your dreams might get the best of you after a while...)

I might be able to do it, but it's not an exercise I'd be willing to attempt... I value my sanity!

Originally posted by hoke

I think sex negates the exercise... try going 40 days and 40 nights without an intentional orgasm of any sort (I imagine your dreams might get the best of you after a while...)

I might be able to do it, but it's not an exercise I'd be willing to attempt... I value my sanity!

couldn't have said it better myself... nocternal emissions are not intentional therefore will not be factored against any participants in the contest (this is a contest right?).

i actually tried that after watching the movie.

no masterbating, no sex. the thing was, after about 10 days, i was SO fuckin horny it showed in EVERYTHING i did!

girls told me i was TOO sexual, that they could sense how i fucked her brains out in my imagination, that i intimitated them. and boy it really worked the same as in the movie, girls COME ON TO YOU! i did tell noone about what i was doing still ALL people noticed the change.

i guess that if you stop "cheating" nature by masterbating your NATURAL drive after sex kicks in and you become a MACHINE, you seduce naturally, INSTINCTIVLY :)! girls SEE and FEEL that drive in you, and it is not NEEDY, it is RAW!

guys try this, just for an experiment. life is after all about experimenting right?

do not masterbate for at least 10 days... THEN go in a club and notice how INSTINCTIVLY chat up girls you perhaps were afraid of before, how direct and confident you all of a sudden are. cause it is your INSTINCTS taking over!

HUNGER is an instinct for example. your body feels hungry -> sees steak -> takes steak -> eats steak -> feeling SATISFIED -> hunger -> food -> eating -> satisfied -> hunger -> etc.

do you see ANY "fear" or "consideration" in that? NOT if your instinct is STRONG enough!

if you have eaten NOTHING the whole day, things like "am i getting fat when i eat this?" DO NOT MATTER ANY MORE :)!

you see where i´m going? :)

damnit now you got all caught up here :)

haha any comments? i should write fuckin novels ;)

:laugh: :laugh: Very interesting Tastey!

I couldn't do it- maybe if I was really busy and physically exhausted, I could last for some time, but after a while it gets to be too emotionally taxing and the frustration would get the better of me.

Good luck in your endeavor Beavis, and keep us updated!

So last night I drop by my girls house to say hello...

*Ding dong*

She opens the door and is standing there half naked wearing lepard panties...she has candels lit , jazz going...and a bowl of strawberries on the counter i kid you not.

"....mother" I whimper...

She pulls me in and gives me a seductive hug....

she was drentched in starwberry body spray

(So far right before this moment its almost been 2 days...and im already going crazy ..lol)

So I bend my head to nibble on her neck...which has always been the green light for shagging for us...but instead I bite my lip hard..practicly drawing blood just to concentrate.

I had to hold ger gently by the neck to pull her out of her lust.

Was she ever angry when I told her my intentions.....practicly gave me the cold shoulder the rest of the night.

But I need to see if we can have a realtionship togeather which isnt based solely on multiple orgasims.

So here is day three...this morning i almost lost it...but i held my ground...so far so bad...heh

Originally posted by gothzane

Self-induced masterbating...were not monks here folks most of us are constently bombarded with sexual content wether it be from the media or the girl next door beding over wearing.....bah..where was I....oh yeah...my question is...can you sit on your hands for 40 days and 40 nights without going complete fucking insane?

I can if I had too, Somehow priests do it, ya know...:D

Thats it...im braching off another version off the cath-o-licks....im sure they dont mind.....Ill call it....Orgyism!

Basicly...we all gather in a nice cozy loft filled with bean-bag counches and bowls of fresh fruit....and shag all week long...then on monday...yes monday (Those who follow Orgyism have monday off for religious purposes) We gather at the temple dressed in druid style robes with nothing but flipfops underneath...and we have a bitchen bbq all day long!

where we feast and get shitfaced off the sacramental wine.

Then well sit down all serious-like and sing some midevil-like bar songs.

We would talk mostly about community events...things for our kids to do...fishing...poolhalls...arcades...family picnics..sporting events...fairs...it would be a riot of good wholesome fun...

and the best part...the christians would hate every minute of it! whoohoo!

Okay heres day 4...feeling...okay...got home late so I went to straight to bed...Im avoiding tv like the plauge...damn skinamax....but tonight im probably going to lose it....spending the weekend with the woman...and she is against my non-sex kick....I dont know if I can resist...against the way she begs for it....:drunk:

But I definitly notice that im more energetic...more..awake.

which is quite intresting to say the least..more reports sunday.

Originally posted by gothzane

But I definitly notice that im more energetic...more..awake.

your natural HUNTING abilities are slowly being reactivated, awaken!

notice how you see more and more clear. a guy i know that tried it too even said that after a while some females even had a kind of "glow" around them when he saw them. sick shit :)