Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Could you go 40 days and 40 nights without masterbating

gothzane

Do you have the willpower?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have the willpower?

• No Way! Im masterbating right now...ahhh someone get me a napkin.
    • I cant even consider a day without it!
    • But of course daniel son...I am a shaolin monk!
    • Whats masterbating?

Im actually anxious to see what next week will bring...

and im the type of person that doesnt even believe in tomorrow.

So something is going on...im not going to say what...

but im having fun with it...as tortourous as it may be...

but tonight we definitly be a test of will power.

:flame:

Originally posted by gothzane

Self-induced masterbating...were not monks here folks most of us are constently bombarded with sexual content wether it be from the media or the girl next door beding over wearing.....bah..where was I....oh yeah...my question is...can you sit on your hands for 40 days and 40 nights without going complete fucking insane?

no way... i dont think i could go more then a week... we should have a cp contest.. then a meet up at the end of it...

Originally posted by tastey

i actually tried that after watching the movie.

no masterbating, no sex. the thing was, after about 10 days, i was SO fuckin horny it showed in EVERYTHING i did!

girls told me i was TOO sexual, that they could sense how i fucked her brains out in my imagination, that i intimitated them. and boy it really worked the same as in the movie, girls COME ON TO YOU! i did tell noone about what i was doing still ALL people noticed the change.

i guess that if you stop "cheating" nature by masterbating your NATURAL drive after sex kicks in and you become a MACHINE, you seduce naturally, INSTINCTIVLY :)! girls SEE and FEEL that drive in you, and it is not NEEDY, it is RAW!

guys try this, just for an experiment. life is after all about experimenting right?

do not masterbate for at least 10 days... THEN go in a club and notice how INSTINCTIVLY chat up girls you perhaps were afraid of before, how direct and confident you all of a sudden are. cause it is your INSTINCTS taking over!

HUNGER is an instinct for example. your body feels hungry -> sees steak -> takes steak -> eats steak -> feeling SATISFIED -> hunger -> food -> eating -> satisfied -> hunger -> etc.

do you see ANY "fear" or "consideration" in that? NOT if your instinct is STRONG enough!

if you have eaten NOTHING the whole day, things like "am i getting fat when i eat this?" DO NOT MATTER ANY MORE :)!

you see where i´m going? :)

damnit now you got all caught up here :)

haha any comments? i should write fuckin novels ;)

you should be a salesman...

Originally posted by gothzane

Evening of day 6...im going f'ing luny...my girl is toying with me......grrrr.

to make a long story short...i thought I was going to have a nice quiet evening...but it quickly turned into a loud drunken orgy.

So much for this thread =P

No way!! I cant even go two days without it or Im like nothing but a bi*** to everyone! Theres nothing wrong with pleasureing yourself. I know what I like more-so than any man does. Sad but true! Also this is my first post here so I am way lost! Forgive me if I mess up on this one!