Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rumor has it the Saleen is going to Merge Saturday....

Boys and Girls get your baseball bats ready

its the moment youve all been waiting for....

an inside source tells me that Salleen will be at Merge this Saturday Night and then plans to head over to Tempts..

So who's gonna tie him up who's gonna gag him and I know who's gonna beat him!!!!!

Just kidding Salleen.

If you do go, come up and say hi I'll be by George's bar we'll do a few shots.

Originally posted by kostaP

Boys and Girls get your baseball bats ready

its the moment youve all been waiting for....

an inside source tells me that Salleen will be at Merge this Saturday Night and then plans to head over to Tempts..

So who's gonna tie him up who's gonna gag him and I know who's gonna beat him!!!!!

Just kidding Salleen.

If you do go, come up and say hi I'll be by George's bar we'll do a few shots.

NOT FOR NOTHING HE ISN'T GOING TO LEAVE MRGE ONCE HE SEE'S HOW GOOD IT IS

Originally posted by kostaP

an inside source tells me that Salleen will be at Merge this Saturday Night and then plans to head over to Tempts...

Nah I heard Saleen got blown away on I-95 North from South Beach by a Honda Civic with one of those annoying mufflers. :eek:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

if he is there someone better introduce him to me... :D AND we will need notallthere or pipdaddy to take some digital pictures!!!

I still havent seen that pic of me layin on your chest!!! WTF!!!

Is Saleen REALLY coming up here?? I would actually like to meet him, even though most of the time I wanna rip his head off!!!LOL

Originally posted by binoys

I still havent seen that pic of me layin on your chest!!! WTF!!!

actually, Binoy that is teresadf that you are thinking about, the pic of you sleeping on her chest... but there IS also another one of the three of us at Tempts where you are in the middle leaning on my shoulder!!! I just think you like to lay on both of us... :laugh: :laugh: I will show them to you as soon as I figure out how to get them from Pipdaddy's website!!!

see ya this weekend!!! :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

actually, Binoy that is teresadf that you are thinking about, the pic of you sleeping on her chest... but there IS also another one of the three of us at Tempts where you are in the middle leaning on my shoulder!!! I just think you like to lay on both of us... :laugh: :laugh: I will show them to you as soon as I figure out how to get them from Pipdaddy's website!!!

see ya this weekend!!! :D

damn kimmie! way to blow up my spot. you make me sound like such a geek. its not a "WEBSITE"...its a freaking yahoo thing that i upload pictures too...:rolleyes::finger:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

damn kimmie! way to blow up my spot. you make me sound like such a geek. its not a "WEBSITE"...its a freaking yahoo thing that i upload pictures too...:rolleyes::finger:

well, whatever it is, I don't know!!! It is on the internet and you can look at pictures so I call it a website. Notallthere has one, are you calling him a geek? :nono:

Guest saleen351

I flew into Nj monday night, My grandmother died, i was suppose to be in NJ any way this weekend but for a wedding in PA, so i won't be at the shore this saturday, I may however be at the shore sunday and friday, not sure. I may be here threw labor day not sure, so if i am i'll be at temps... I met the most incredible broad ever on the patio at space at like 7am and she lives in philly, so I may have a date and she wants to see how to guido fist pump... i'll let you guys know....

Originally posted by saleen351

I flew into Nj monday night, My grandmother died, i was suppose to be in NJ any way this weekend but for a wedding in PA, so i won't be at the shore this saturday, I may however be at the shore sunday and friday, not sure. I may be here threw labor day not sure, so if i am i'll be at temps... I met the most incredible broad ever on the patio at space at like 7am and she lives in philly, so I may have a date and she wants to see how to guido fist pump... i'll let you guys know....

Read my whats in my sig. before you go on your date.

Originally posted by saleen351

Sorry to hear about your grandma.

Well if youre atill here labor day weekend maybe well have a drink together. after all I'm one of the cpers that know what you look like!!!!