Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out the epitome of cheese....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

normally i ignore these ridiculous threads (or ship them where they belong :rolleyes: ), but i just had to ask, since i am so ignorant and need an education:

where IN NEW JERSEY are all these great clubs that bring in all the great talent :laugh: ?

and I am assuming none of you have been in Cali at all. First off, was there listened to DJ Micro, Sander K, Dave Aude, and missed out on Christopher Lawrence all in one weekend. In terms of girls, there is no doubt that Cali is better, all you have to do is go to A.D., the most amazing women ever in that place...Jersey pales in comparison in music, and the girls are strobe light honeys..I go out enough here to pass judgment, I know people will make their comments and all, but fact is I am trying to get out of this area.

but realist, that is so absurdly incorrect, not saying cali girls are real, but I hasten to say, that jersey has probably more attitude and unfortunately cali girls were more attractive. Real girls do not wear the same outfits, they become one in their own body, cut off jeans, Coach Bag or Louis, and some sort of cheesey hat be it gucci or coach once again, to me is ridic, not only that, jersey girls have to cut down on the makeup. Obviously like all places there are some very attractive, but they have an attitude to boot. I am a very very picky person, so i can be a very good judge on this, not many guys are unfortunately, which is where the attitude comes from, guys in Jersey pick up anything that moves which makes girls feel extremely desired, and then there head gets blown up as big as the dome in Sandbar. Anyway you can backlash all you want, I have my opinion from being in this area, and having partied in a lot of places, and unfortunately this area is for me the worst. On top of it all, there are always fights, too much damn testosterone or steroids in this area, anywhere else i have been to, never even seen one fight

if you are the exception, we need some that are the exceptions to the redundancy of this area. My point ultimately is not to knock on people, but to confer that people can pass judgment with knowledge of other things, which I tend to see there is quite a lack thereof. Not that I don't believe you, but do you have pictures for proof? If you don't, no worries, i'll see you at Sandbar, LOL, the only place i keep going to because I am friends with Billy and Adam..thank god because i would not wait on that line

Originally posted by tepfenhardt

if you are the exception, we need some that are the exceptions to the redundancy of this area. My point ultimately is not to knock on people, but to confer that people can pass judgment with knowledge of other things, which I tend to see there is quite a lack thereof. Not that I don't believe you, but do you have pictures for proof? If you don't, no worries, i'll see you at Sandbar, LOL, the only place i keep going to because I am friends with Billy and Adam..thank god because i would not wait on that line

I have picture's of myself, and I do not have to Prove anything. I am super down to earth and real........... Jerysey girls are jersey girls what can you do....................

Originally posted by perns2002

I have picture's of myself, and I do not have to Prove anything. I am super down to earth and real........... Jerysey girls are jersey girls what can you do....................

met some Jersey girls from the board...and they were nice, down to earth girls...they came down here to Miami and showed them around....i mean i could sense their attitudes, but from what i hear (and they told me this) the guys in Jersey arent any better...

cheers on that..

Otherwise it is a vicious cycle, guys in Jersey are just as uppety as the girls for the most part, they worry more than the girls before they go out, which makes the girls even more conscious about themselves, and round and round it goes. For me i am more of a jeans and a calvin klein t kind of guy, but unfortunately you cannot get in many places like that, even though in Miami i was getting in everywhere like that, Ocean Drive magazine party at Loews, mad fun there..a while ago haven't gone there in a couple years...

Originally posted by carusomaas11

Perns I got your back.....Jersey girls rock. This guys a lamer with a bad attitude cause he got kicked out of Sandbar once for falling asleep on the bar. Dont even listen to him

Thanks.................

U cannot fall asleep at bars.......... It is unacceptable :nono:

and I am assuming none of you have been in Cali at all. First off, was there listened to DJ Micro, Sander K, Dave Aude, and missed out on Christopher Lawrence all in one weekend. In terms of girls, there is no doubt that Cali is better, all you have to do is go to A.D., the most amazing women ever in that place...Jersey pales in comparison in music, and the girls are strobe light honeys..I go out enough here to pass judgment, I know people will make their comments and all, but fact is I am trying to get out of this area.

Actually I've been to SoCal twice in the last 5 months and the club scene is sorry at best. They close at like two, the music is way off.......even the people that lived there that I was hanging with said they doubt it could compete with real clubs like NYC and whatnot. As for the girls, I'm not gonna lie and say that California girls aren't hot...........but for the most part they're all pretty fake...........lotsa fake boobs and other surgical enhancements (then again it's getting to be like that everywhere now).

the two o'clock part does suck, but then you go to afterhours which you have to find. On the other hand, true NYC does have the better clubs which i never doubted, but New Jersey which was the point of argument does not, be it 2 or 3 oclock same difference. In terms of girls, I hasten to say but this area is just as bad, its a nationwide thing at this time, be it between lipo, collagen, or enhancements, this area has it just as much. Unfortunately people cannot be themselves and work hard to look good.. Damn shame

lol......CA has it moments, just like everywhere else, but IMO the scene is slow there.... A good time, depending where you are at, but that goes for anywhere..... :D

Real girls do not wear the same outfits, they become one in their own body, cut off jeans, Coach Bag or Louis, and some sort of cheesey hat be it gucci or coach once again, to me is ridic, not only that, jersey girls have to cut down on the makeup. Obviously like all places there are some very attractive, but they have an attitude to boot. I am a very very picky person, so i can be a very good judge on this, not many guys are unfortunately, which is where the attitude comes from, guys in Jersey pick up anything that moves which makes girls feel extremely desired, and then there head gets blown up as big as the dome in Sandbar.

attachment.php?postid=986139

Jersey doesnt compare when it comes to music? Are you fucking kidding me? Go listen to your Louie DeVito Underground Dance cds! Someone should push you in the water at Sandbar!

dyonisus.

First off don't pass judgment on my musical ear if you do not know, second i don't listen to louie, in addition i've heard your rydells, manny's, denny's, and the rest of that crew, and guess what they all sound the same. If you wanna know what i listen to here, Tom Stephan, Christopher Lawrence, Tony Devit, Fontaine, Bishop, Picotto, Farina, Graham and the likes, which by the way would never show in Jersey because the crowd just doesn't get it here.

Look instead of trying to get derogatory and ill mannered as is expected, why don't you learn some manners, hold an argumentative discussion in a proper manner and then I will continue to argue this point, but until then I hasten to argue with someone with an absurdly juvenile response. I have gone to all your Jersey clubs, metro, sandbar, Joey's, Drama back in the day, Hunka, Abyss, all of them, and unfortunately none of them hold a grain of salt. If you can prove otherwise so be it. Ultimately though it is whom i go out with and how i have a good time with them, but in terms of scene solely, hardly can i make it without some buzz.

\I am a very very picky person, so i can be a very good judge on this,

On top of it all, there are always fights, too much damn testosterone or steroids in this area, anywhere else i have been to, never even seen one fight

Line 1 explains why you sit home on saturday nights and jerk off on pictures of your mother.

and Line 2 proves youre nothing but a fuckin pussy. that obviously hasnt gotten out much because (Line 1 again)

Ive been all over and fights happen you Loser. Its not just Jersey sorry to break it to you. Europe South America all over the US people fight you fucking retard.

Now isnt it time for you to go jerk off on another photo album of Mummy Dearest:laugh: :laugh::blown::sperm: