Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out the epitome of cheese....

with rebuttals like that I prove myself. True there is fights everywhere, but on a routine basis in New Jersey which is the case that I cannot see, don't give me Europe been there all my life, and never seen a one.

Once again, someone uses a derogatory remark, if you had a clue, the first one that uses those statements as a counter attack for an argument always proves his point is baseless and worthless. You have to love someone who uses mother jokes as a response to an argument...needless to say I will not even bother replying to those allegations. In terms of my social life, I go out enough to fill my desire for the long work week, no need to get inebriated to the point where i can't see, it's called growing up. You are a product of a society that has grown up on drinking heavily because of the drinking age, aka getting too damn drunk too damn fast.

I am having fun with this, because consequently no one is really proving a worthwhile point for me not to pass judgment, and overall it makes my day go faster

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tepfenhardt

with rebuttals like that I prove myself. True there is fights everywhere, but on a routine basis in New Jersey which is the case that I cannot see, don't give me Europe been there all my life, and never seen a one.

I am having fun with this, because consequently no one is really proving a worthwhile point for me not to pass judgment, and overall it makes my day go faster

I'll stay away from the jokes about your mama cuz I'm a little more mature than that. In regard to you posts, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but.... we all dont take it in the ass like you do. If you've been out so much in Jersey and you're the expert, I'd love to know where you've been seeing all these fights. I've been out all summer and I haven't seen one fight at the Jersey shore, the only one I heard about was the brawl at Sandbar in the parking lot. Maybe the fights are breaking out in the gay bars you're hanging out in and thats why we haven't seen them. Go back to LA, you can tell everyone there than you're an actor and get away with it.

Kosta, next time you're at Sandbar throw this kid in the water and let him "swim with the fishes!"

Originally posted by njdionysus

I'll stay away from the jokes about your mama cuz I'm a little more mature than that.

Kosta, next time you're at Sandbar throw this kid in the water and let him "swim with the fishes!"

Youre a better man than I am I love how peoploe still get so revved up about corny mom jokes.

as far as throwing him in the water at Sandbar I think that sounds like the plan for this friday night.

Say 12:30 ish by the volleyball net. Ill just pick his queer ass up and dump him over the little wooden fence. His loose asshole will probably swallow up all the water.

with rebuttals like that I prove myself. ]Not really

True there is fights everywhere, but on a routine basis in New Jersey which is the case that I cannot see, don't give me Europe been there all my life, and never seen a one. ] So Have I Jerk-off and I have seen plenty. Hell There were even a few that I didnt start.

Once again, someone uses a derogatory remark,] Did I hurt your feelings cupcake?

if you had a clue, the first one that uses those statements as a counter attack for an argument always proves his point is baseless and worthless]. General Consensus so far shows more in favor of my retort.

You have to love someone who uses mother jokes as a response to an argument...] Im an Immature child what can I say

needless to say I will not even bother replying to those allegations. ]Is that because you cant come up with something clever and whitty like myself?

In terms of my social life, I go out enough to fill my desire for the long work week, no need to get inebriated to the point where i can't see, it's called growing up. You are a product of a society that has grown up on drinking heavily because of the drinking age, aka getting too damn drunk too damn fast. ] I am hardly a product of society. and as far as drinking I come from a European background where there is no drinking age and so drinking was never an issue in my home. It was accepted for what it was worth. This is why in Europe people are more responsible when it comes to drinking and drinking and driving because it is not pressed as severly as it is here (the underage drinking) therefore they are mature about issues like this and become responsible.

I am having fun with this,]Good because I could go all day

because consequently no one is really proving a worthwhile point for me not to pass judgment, and overall it makes my day go faster

I posted my replies in an nice gay color that you would enjoy:blown:

in between mother jokes and gay jokes, we really have the epitome of New Jersey commentary, if you could dig a little deeper with your comebacks that would be great. Second Kosta going to Italy a few times to see family is not seeing europe try going to another country. General consensus, from what another well educated comrade of yours, I hasten to think that this does not make consensus, here or for the majority of the population. In terms of wits, I don't think using mother jokes is very witful considering every child at 7 is already making those jokes and then progress to gay jokes at 10, so I guess that's where your education left off, never to increase. By the way taking into consideration the way you spelled "whitty", i must admit that i doubt such witful comments would come out of your mouth.

Finally i'll give you credit for your supposed drinking habits, since I am european and know the proper manner to handle it.

In terms of throwing me in the water, gee guys you are real smart unfortunately for you, I have better things then to hang at Sandbar (been there 3 times this year), getting out of the country for the weekend, In addition to the fact that I would not step foot to SSH, it was fine when you are a senior in high school, but times have changed, i have better things to do then hang out with mangled up kids. the places i've seen fights are Metro, Joey's, Soundgarden, almost every time, so hopefully that answers your response, in terms of seaside, of course there is no fights, their all banged up on K or something of the sort, they don't even know where they are, that's the same as saying there is no fights at Sound Factory, man you guys are just not that bright. Finally dyonisus maybe I can go back to LA and pretend i am an actor, and you can continue here pretending you have an education puts us in the same boat.

Anyway after this I am not responding, so you can keep working your gay and mother jokes, and your ability to lift people up in the water and how cool you think that may be.

in between mother jokes and gay jokes, we really have the epitome of New Jersey commentary, if you could dig a little deeper with your comebacks that would be great. Second Kosta going to Italy a few times to see family is not seeing europe try going to another country. General consensus, from what another well educated comrade of yours, I hasten to think that this does not make consensus, here or for the majority of the population. In terms of wits, I don't think using mother jokes is very witful considering every child at 7 is already making those jokes and then progress to gay jokes at 10, so I guess that's where your education left off, never to increase. By the way taking into consideration the way you spelled "whitty", i must admit that i doubt such witful comments would come out of your mouth.

Finally i'll give you credit for your supposed drinking habits, since I am european and know the proper manner to handle it.

In terms of throwing me in the water, gee guys you are real smart unfortunately for you, I have better things then to hang at Sandbar (been there 3 times this year), getting out of the country for the weekend, In addition to the fact that I would not step foot to SSH, it was fine when you are a senior in high school, but times have changed, i have better things to do then hang out with mangled up kids. the places i've seen fights are Metro, Joey's, Soundgarden, almost every time, so hopefully that answers your response, in terms of seaside, of course there is no fights, their all banged up on K or something of the sort, they don't even know where they are, that's the same as saying there is no fights at Sound Factory, man you guys are just not that bright. Finally dyonisus maybe I can go back to LA and pretend i am an actor, and you can continue here pretending you have an education puts us in the same boat.

Anyway after this I am not responding, so you can keep working your gay and mother jokes, and your ability to lift people up in the water and how cool you think that may be.

this see is why you should have just kept to your 2 posts since 1999.......youre a fawkin feg.....no one likes you....go home soldier

Originally posted by clubplamatt

NYC clubs are basically NJ clubs because at least 50% (if not more) are from jersey...

whoa whoa whoa wait a mintue.....

NJ clubs close at 2...maybe 3 am....and are mostly prog house and prog trance....

NYC clubs are open all night (usually) and have much greater diversity both music wise and crowd wise...(how many gay clubs do they have in jersey? how many jersey clubs play breaks? electro? techno?)

maybe certain clubs like Exit, Roxy, and SF can be labeled as such...but most NYC clubs are NOT "jersey" clubs..

:rolleyes:

Where do I start u fucking loser. You boldly point out the mispelling of "whitty" I'm sorry for adding that h in there. But you on the other hand your retort is full of gramatical errors including fragmented sentences, spelling and a myriad of other errors.

As far as you having better things to do than hang at Sandbar you stated earlier you go there because youre friends w/ Adam and Bill so right there you contradicted yourself. Hopefully they'll point your ass out cause youre going for a fucking swim.

Now I guess the few thousand "kids" that go to SSH every weekend and visit Tempts Merge XS Bamboo and Surf are all mangled and have no class. RRRRRRRRIGHT

And as far as me going to Italy as You stated.

First of all Im greek I go to Greece every year not only to visit family but for vacation as well and Ive been to Italy Germany France Belgium Spain. Quite the traveler if you will. I dont consider that family visits. especially Mykonos and Ibiza.

Bottom line

GO FUCK YOURSELF AND THEN YOUR MOTHER. (had to resort to the childish mother jokes once again.

Originally posted by perns2002

Jersey Girls Rock............... Period....................... We are the coolest, real-ist chicks in the world...............

Thank you

Oh yeah babe, you NJ "GuRLs" are gorgeous, rock, and are real-"ist".

The neon glow in the dark nail extension, peroxide bleached, black or white cutoff top, elephant size hoola-hoop earing, Banana Boat tan sporting dirty sloppy NJ whores getting ready for Vinny "Index" Stagliano.

DSCN1118.jpeg

Gotta wear good ole black to make 95% of the NJ walrus's fairly slilm, while always tagging along that nartsy fat pig who always ruins the already pathetic group image by dressing poor. (far right)

DSCN1062.jpeg

NJ whores load kilo's of blush onto their coffe cake faces, and in hoards of 10 ugly swines atleast 2 of the beasts bring cameras to show the rest of Hoboken what sausage they picked up.

Picture%20050.jpeg

Jessie "Hammerhead Shnoz" poses while 25 Frankie's run to her drink with GHB.

DSCN0950.jpg

So do your gender bending counter-parts. They Rock.

These two toolbox's arent in standard black on black gear. They wanted to be the "trendy funky, meatmen". Both in light blue CUTOFF's "Red" Richie Fozoni is rocking the Chanel's around his bling, while Vinny "Index" is sporting the new Gucci aviators inside the awfully bright club.

DSCN1066.jpeg

The infamous Vinny "Index" Stagliano strikes his vintage pose just before dashing to the bathroom to get his GHB ready for future targets.

DSCN1001.jpeg

Early clothed Vinny showing off his index again to show how many girls hes drugged in 25 seconds.

DSCN0921.jpg

Vinny makes good with only 9 roofies, saving 25, but slaying multiple smushed nose sweaty whores ready to go home.

Pictures%20058.jpeg

-

oh yeah, NJ def beats any state hands down, such beauty, class, and proper presentation.