Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roy Davis Jr...

sol06

Thanks to those who made it out to our first show last month at Zentra featuring Kerri Chandler. The vibe was one of the best I've experienced all year and it was amazing seeing the party continue on half hour after the lights came on.

On September 20th Guided returns to Zentra, this time bringing with us none other than Roy Davis Jr. for a Sweet and Lowdown installment you don't want to miss. Roy has a little something planned for the evening and we'll leave it at that. Here's the lowdown, hope to see you all there.

Guided Productions and Zentra Present:

Sweet and Lowdown :: Guided - Session Two

Featuring: Roy Davis Jr. / Undaground Therapy Muzik

Jevon Jackson / Slang Music Group

Alongside Sweet and Lowdown Residents:

Justin Long

Sativa

To recieve reduced admission for this event please rsvp to guided@ameritech.net or to zentranightclub@aol.com

German Reyes

Guided Productions

Damn, do you have anything going on this weekend? I'm coming out there this weekend to visit friends and looking for something to get into...that's funny...I know Roy (played a gig for me in LA a few years ago when he was staying out here for a stint) and I met Jevon at the 2000 WMC...cool cat.

You know what that's kinda' funny cause I'll be out in LA next weekend so any info you could provide me would be much appreciated. Sorry to say but I have no events for this weekend althougth there are plenty of events poppin' off for you to check out. Friday Derrick Carter and Lego are at Zentra, Saturday 3 Degrees and Naked Music are hosting an event "some call it house, we call it home" tour. Here's a list of who's spinnin', their time slots, and club info::

OUTDOOR PATIO

9pm : DJ FLX 3degrees

11pm: ANDRE HARRIS

DOWNSTAIRS

10pm : TOBIAS guidance recordings

11pm: DJ MONNA 3degrees

1am: MIGUEL MIGS NAKED MUSIC

featuring LISA SHAW NAKED MUSIC

3am: the MAD THINKER 3degrees

UPSTAIRS

11pm : JEREMIAH SERAPHINE

12am: MAURICIO AVILES NAKED MUSIC

2am: ALAIN CORAZON

3am: DJ RA SOUL NAKED MUSIC

RSVP to zentranightclub@aol.com

$20 general admission

$10 reduced admission with RSVP from 9-11pm

Zentra . 923 West Weed Street. Chicago 10PM to 4AM (312) 787 0400

Also Saturday, Spundae has Dirty Vegas and Deepsky headlining not to mention that Scott Bond is at Transit with Duane King. Lot to choose from, maybe I'll see you out there. Hope that Helps

German

Cool, thanks for the 411. Damn, I need to talk to Derrick about an event I'm doing next year...I wish Dayhota was getting back before Sunday so she could make that introduction...I think I'll have to hit it up regardless...and Naked Music...shit, I better email Bruno now to get hooked up. I didn't know Spundae did a night in Chicago too...damn, those fools must be makin' loot...but I'll have to pass on them. DC and NM sound like the ticket...so both of these are at Zentra? It's 21+ right? Can you hook a brutha up? A little out of town promoter courtesy at the door?

Oh yea, hit me up at dave@dlishproductions.com and I'll give you my digits and give me a shout when you're in town...give me a few days and I'll try to hook you up with some parties and guest lists, etc. here. Street Scene is in SD that weekend...that's a kick ass 3 day festival...www.street-scene.com