Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: JARMENIO

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I have a hangover!

I could keep up w/ you guys w/ the shots if I did'nt have like 8-9 drinks also.....and like 5-6 shots from the other bars.....Anyways

I think I am still drunk and I'm @ work so that sucks.....I almost hit one of my co-workers pulling into the parking lot.

Thankyou Jarmenio & Binoy for the shots! Maybe next time you'll let ME get You one! :D Last night was sick....but I lost my CD:mad: Otherwise, I had alot of fun.........

DJDANFURY.........What the hell did we talk about last night on the tele??.....I don't remember...I hope you do KISSSSESSSSS:D

Originally posted by hunnie818

DJDANFURY.........What the hell did we talk about last night on the tele??.....I don't remember...I hope you do KISSSSESSSSS:D

Kind of funny that you post here now, i've known you for over a year now lol. You're probably the only person I know that goes out more than me.

I'll pm u in a little, I need to recover, Very hungover right now. :drunk:

By the way, Not a clue what we talked about... :laugh:

Originally posted by hunnie818

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I have a hangover!

I could keep up w/ you guys w/ the shots if I did'nt have like 8-9 drinks also.....and like 5-6 shots from the other bars.....Anyways

I think I am still drunk and I'm @ work so that sucks.....I almost hit one of my co-workers pulling into the parking lot.

Thankyou Jarmenio & Binoy for the shots! Maybe next time you'll let ME get You one! :D Last night was sick....but I lost my CD:mad: Otherwise, I had alot of fun.........

I love these boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by binoys

I had a great time last night. Hope to see you out again this weekend. and NO your not allowed to buy us shots at Abyss!!! Thats our Job!!!!LOL

I'LL SEE YA THIS WEEKEND.....I WILL DEFINATELY BE @ MERGE SAT......CAN'T WAIT...THANX AGAIN FOR THE SHOTS.....I WAS TWISTED LAST NIGHT.....TONS OF FUN :D :D :D