Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is the coolest web-site...check it out

amysnow

Originally posted by amysnow

I had no Idea!!!

stupid,stupid

computer jokes.....

Sorry!

. . . Maybe if you took the time to learn about it rather than putting it right next to that fucking toaster of yours and then using them in the exact same fashion you'd be a little more saavy to catching shit like this . . . get a fucking clue . . . :no: . . .

you know it was a simple mistake..... You don't have to be so brash.

And besides how am I to learn about it? where ? That web-site is supposed to be a joke. And I said I was sorry for that mistake. I wll be more carefull

next time.

-Futher more you don't have to use obscenities towards me to get your point across.

"get a fucking clue ,"and "Har har har, you dumb fuck"

These are real nice things to say to someone you don't know, you should be careful you say those things to. You have no idea who I am or what I am capable of.

:blown:

you know it was a simple mistake..... You don't have to be so brash.

And besides how am I to learn about it? where ? That web-site is supposed to be a joke. And I said I was sorry for that mistake. I wll be more carefull

next time.

-Futher more you don't have to use obscenities towards me to get your point across.

These are real nice things to say to someone you don't know, you should be careful you say those things to. You have no idea who I am or what I am capable of.

What a dumb fuck.....

. . . and threatening statements are supposed to make your argument valid? . . IF you had connections you would've already have used them . . . Please noob, knock it off . . . :no: . . .

It would have been fine if you could have just said I did something wrong...in which I did.. but to directly insult my intelligence . I am sorry that I even posted. As far as threats... I was simply saying you shouldnt speak to people that way.especially people you don't know...its easy for you to talk shit on this message board, but if we were to be face to face and you knew me.. I don't think you would have chose to talk to me that way.

I am very sorry that we had to exchange a conversation this way.

But as usual people on this message board choose to hurt peoples feelings and not care about the way they talk to people, but act like they know it all.

Thanks, you have proved to me that there is no reason to share my opinion on this board.

As far as you guys- I am sorry about your conditions. You should seek some help.

phuturephunk

tunnelbandit

£ddie

Thanks, you have proved to me that there is no reason to share my opinion on this board.

As far as you guys- I am sorry about your conditions. You should seek some help.

phuturephunk

tunnelbandit

£ddie

actually I think those guys are pretty funny... and if you are so easily offended, maybe you should stay off the board.

Originally posted by jimk29

actually I think those guys are pretty funny... and if you are so easily offended, maybe you should stay off the board.

Nah... she should be like me, take everything seriously, and throw a hissy fit every couple days! *plastic smile*

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . why do I suddenly hear Strangers in the Night . . .

Strangers in the night exchanging glances

Wond'ring in the night

What were the chances we'd be sharing love

Before the night was through.

Something in your eyes was so inviting,

Something in you smile was so exciting,

Something in my heart,

Told me I must have you.

Strangers in the night, two lonely people

We were strangers in the night

Up to the moment

When we said our first hello.

Little did we know

Love was just a glance away,

A warm embracing dance away and -

Ever since that night we've been together.

Lovers at first sight, in love forever.

It turned out so right,

For strangers in the night.

Hmm... maybe not! :shaky:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . no . . Not you and I dingleberry . . You and AmySnow . . . duh! . . . :laugh: . . .

Awww... but I really thought you were talking about yourself!

Thanks for clearing that up for me, oh wise one!

Originally posted by jimk29

or maybe stop postin stupid shit like this.... i swear thats the second time this shit happened id be dumb pissed if i gotta reboot my comp if this shit happens like last time ...jon knows what im talkin bout :mad: