Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
gothzane

Women on top?

Yes it does, we have more control this way It does not matter to me though, at all ...... I used to be a "can only cum when I am on top girl" and that has changed, and I was also the "can only have a clitoral orgasm" and that has also changed. I do not know if it is my b/f or whatever, I am not complaining. Another greay way for a chick to have control is: If a guy is sitting as if he were in a chair, at the edge of the bed or wherever, and the girl sits with her back toawrds him................. IMO

Originally posted by perns2002

Yes it does, we have more control this way It does not matter to me though, at all ...... I used to be a "can only cum when I am on top girl" and that has changed, and I was also the "can only have a clitoral orgasm" and that has also changed. I do not know if it is my b/f or whatever, I am not complaining. Another greay way for a chick to have control is: If a guy is sitting as if he were in a chair, at the edge of the bed or wherever, and the girl sits with her back toawrds him................. IMO

ohh stop it u getting me all carzy over here...excuse me got to go make some early booty calls:D

Originally posted by perns2002

As a guy, I don't know how many other guys would agree, but this is one of my favs :D

I also love when the girl is on top and she is like squatting with her feet flat on the bed going up and down :)...

-Scott-