Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opie & Anthony FIRED!

Originally posted by joeg

30 seconds before they sign with clearchannel...

I heard theres some rally tomorrow for them at 3pm tomorrow, at 57th and 7th, in the courtyard outside the Brooklyn Diner.

not sure if clear channel would pick them up... if they did their program would prolly have a tremendous amount of restrictions and stipulations...

Originally posted by dgmodel

not sure if clear channel would pick them up... if they did their program would prolly have a tremendous amount of restrictions and stipulations...

yeah, i was thinking that... because theres no one else to sign with...

guess we'll see...

fuck that...o+a are hilarious..i listend as much as i could...if any radio station is smart they will give them a show....

i just hope they still have to o+a softball game....that shit is so funnn...if u havent been to one i highly recomend next years...if there is one;)

Not 100% true...Infinity and CC are the two largest syndication companies, but there are other independant ones out there. If they were really smart, they would just start their own syndication company on paper, rent some Satelite time ever day and start signing up their own stations....

Bern

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, i was thinking that... because theres no one else to sign with...

guess we'll see...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by berniec

Not 100% true...Infinity and CC are the two largest syndication companies, but there are other independant ones out there. If they were really smart, they would just start their own syndication company on paper, rent some Satelite time ever day and start signing up their own stations....

Bern

viacom owns cc and infinity and about 180 radio stations... plus its own satilites... I doubt theyll let thn broadcast on their equipment.