Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Straight guy in white capris?!

adradea

I was eating dinner at a place near the bay when I noticed 2 guys and 2 girls come in together, I could tell they were paired off into 2 couples on a double date. As they all went to sit at a booth I noticed one of the guys was wearing white capri pants! I seriously don't think he was gay. I think that boy needs some serious fashion help pronto . Would any of you straight guys be caught wearing white capri pants? Maybe I'm wrong and guys think it's hip but, I seriously couldn't keep a smirk off my face as I tried not to giggle when I looked at this guy! :laugh: :laugh:

Well..all i can say is im straight and i own them. I like them, i mean its like any other clothing item i buy. I buy it cause i like it. I also dont understand why you have to be gay to wear capris (when in reality they are shorts). Why can guys where shorts that are 3 sizes too big and come down to the same area capris do? To each his own i guess.

Originally posted by adradea

Would any of you straight guys be caught wearing white capri pants?

Thats like saying iwhy would a gay guy wear baggy jeans whats wrong with him..... that is so str8

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

I also dont understand why you have to be gay to wear capris (when in reality they are shorts).

Ditto, i think maybe gay and str8 must be the new genre of clothing, so now when u go into stores they will have men and womens sides, and each side they will have a gay section and a str8 section. LOL...

I think since most gay guys have style(well the ones i know) sometimes when people see a str8 guy with good style they think he is gay.... sad :P

Originally posted by adradea

I was eating dinner at a place near the bay when I noticed 2 guys and 2 girls come in together, I could tell they were paired off into 2 couples on a double date. As they all went to sit at a booth I noticed one of the guys was wearing white capri pants! I seriously don't think he was gay. I think that boy needs some serious fashion help pronto . Would any of you straight guys be caught wearing white capri pants? Maybe I'm wrong and guys think it's hip but, I seriously couldn't keep a smirk off my face as I tried not to giggle when I looked at this guy! :laugh: :laugh:

i had a pair last summer, not white though... and im a closet hetero...