Clubplanet Nightlife Community

things arent going well...

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

well as some of you know, my girfiend has left for college. and we're doing fine. the problem is with her suite mates. they make her feel bad for talking to me on the phone. and i think that they just want her to go out and chase men. the one girl told me that that is what college is all about, and that she wants my girl to expierence college to the fullest. so, thats pretty bad news. my girl wants to transfer up here, she never wanted to go to nc anyway. this sucks, after hearing her suitemate say all that fucked up shit to me it made me sick, it felt like i had a fever. i still do. its the only thing on my mind. i even woke up in a full body sweet last night. its either because i cant get this out of my mind, or i have west nile virus. im thinking that its the first one. so, im extremely blue and need shit to do to ease my mind.

SO START POSTING DCCP!!!!! nah, its ok, you dont have to anything for me. it need to figure a way to get by this all my own. i need to drink some prune juice and let this shit go. i know she loves me. thats all that matters right? boy her suite mate had me ticked last night though.

Guest jroo

it happened last night. i havent talked to my girl since then. i saved the conversation and sent it to my girl. god, i wanted to smack that bitch!! but i kept my cool. i didnt downgrade the conversation by crusing her out. i hope to talk to her tonight. but im going to wait for jenn to call me.

Guest jroo

it happened last night. i havent talked to my girl since then. i saved the conversation and sent it to my girl. god, i wanted to smack that bitch!! but i kept my cool. i didnt downgrade the conversation by crusing her out. i hope to talk to her tonight. but im going to wait for jenn to call me.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Everything will be alright, jroo. And if not... I'll go to ny with you with a trunk full of loaded shotguns. It's almost the end of the summer, and I haven't gone on a psychotic ramage yet. Man, I AM getting old.

cool, but could we go to nc instead? :) im down like a clown for that! :)

dude that sux ass. fortunately vic "the love dr." is here to counsel you in these times of great mental and emotional anguish. :D

first let us discuss my fees :eek:

i'm joking :D

dude that sucks ass....tell your gf to bring her roomate up with her next time she's comes up and well lay down the smackdown on her :D

orrrr....

roadtrip to nc to lay down the smackdown to jroo's gf roomate.

awww...sorry to hear that jroo:(

but you know it all comes down to how secure your r'ship is w/ jenn. yeah her roomie sucks, but as long as you and jenn know exactly where y'all stand with each other, you shouldn't worry or get mad. give it time too - she JUST got to school, eventually her roomies will get the idea that she's just NOT interested in chasing after guys, and they'll leave her alone.

knowing y'all, everything will be fine. it does suck that she's away, but jer, she's not THAT far away. you'll see her often enough. and at least you can actually CALL her, i have to wait for my freaking phone calls:(

You can def experience college while having a bf or gf. She can still go out to parties and have a great time without hooking up with guys. Of course there are going to be temptations, but if she truly loves you then she should be able to ignore them. You are just going to have to TRUST her and let her know that you trust her.

That means letting her have some freedom and not going down to nc every weekend to watch over her. My point is give her freedom and time to explore college life and be there for her when she needs you. If she loves you then everything will work out. Good luck!

ps - her suite mate sounds like a slut bitch.

And the way things work, since she has to live with people there is a good chance that eventually she'll start to hate them anyway since people who don't choose to be roommates often don't get along. Just don't get too down about it. After all, you two actually have something special.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by MadamMillie

awww...sorry to hear that jroo:(

but you know it all comes down to how secure your r'ship is w/ jenn. yeah her roomie sucks, but as long as you and jenn know exactly where y'all stand with each other, you shouldn't worry or get mad. give it time too - she JUST got to school, eventually her roomies will get the idea that she's just NOT interested in chasing after guys, and they'll leave her alone.

knowing y'all, everything will be fine. it does suck that she's away, but jer, she's not THAT far away. you'll see her often enough. and at least you can actually CALL her, i have to wait for my freaking phone calls:(

:) thanks guys.!!!

and millie, awwwwwwwwwww. that sucks, you're right. situations differ with everyone and they all suck in their own unique way. im put it to my mind to blow off her roommate. now i just have to wait for jenn to call me. i dont want to look like im over bearing or anything. its tuff. its ALL that is on my mind. i actually smiled a little while ago when my roommate/coworker told me to forget about that bitch. and to not pay attention to her at all. he's right. im dating jenn not her. who cares how she fucking feels. i just want to make jenn happy. :) and i love my baby! this is the test. now if she stays in nc for four years, what do you guys think about that? i hope that she wants to be with me bad enough to transfer. but i cant ask that of her. that would ruin our relationship more. so its up to her. and im here to support her anyway she needs it. god, i miss her.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

And the way things work, since she has to live with people there is a good chance that eventually she'll start to hate them anyway since people who don't choose to be roommates often don't get along. Just don't get too down about it. After all, you two actually have something special.

:):):):) merkie and kuro, i cant explain the joy your posts gave me!

merkie, we made an aggreement to see each other at least once a month if not more. so , i hope to stick to that plan.

kuro, you're right, we do have something special. and you're totally right about the roommate thing!! :) thank you everyone soo much!! this is exactly what i need!! keep it coming please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be honest with all of you guys, i have kinda hounded her, but only through emails. its only because i sit at work all day, and cant do anything!! i still cant stand or nothing. so i play around on the computer. and i think about her, so i'll email her, the most was three times in one day. i swear im going to back off. no email today from me. and after im all healed up i'm gonna waste my days working out. doing all the shit that i cant do now because im laid up. i just really want to see what my girlfriend has to say after she reads that conversation that that bitch had with me. you know? anyway, thanks guys!! keep it coming. if i didnt have so much free time and a fucked up mind non of this would be bothering me.

Originally posted by jroo

to be honest with all of you guys, i have kinda hounded her, but only through emails. its only because i sit at work all day, and cant do anything!! i still cant stand or nothing. so i play around on the computer. and i think about her, so i'll email her, the most was three times in one day. i swear im going to back off. no email today from me. and after im all healed up i'm gonna waste my days working out. doing all the shit that i cant do now because im laid up. i just really want to see what my girlfriend has to say after she reads that conversation that that bitch had with me. you know? anyway, thanks guys!! keep it coming. if i didnt have so much free time and a fucked up mind non of this would be bothering me.

3 emails/day isn't so terrible. todd and i do that and more, but that's prolly b/c we're both stuck behind desks all day too.

i'm sure you'll feel much better after you talk to jenn. in the meantime, i totally understand about having pentup energy and being stuck and unable to burn it off elsewhere. so you're just stewing right now. ooh, i have an idea. todd needs a bunch of songs, like single tracks burnt onto cd's. i dont have a burner...wanna burn some stuff for him? he'll love you forever and ever:)

Guest jroo

she just emailed me!! just said, "hey whats up" but now the lines are open!! we sent back and forth like 3 emails. she has to go to class now though. i told her that im happy with my feelings. and that everything will be alright. and i believe that, thats the best part!!! :) im still pretty shakey about calling her though.

Holy shit, what a bitch! WTF - one can't experience college without hooking up?!?? Just because thats college for HER does not mean it's like that for everyone!

Jeremy, just ignore her, trust in your girl and everything will be cool. And thats good that Jenn's trying to transfer up here anyway.

I'm DEFINITELY down for a roadtrip and smackdown - I can't believe she told you that! SOme ppl just can't mind their own fuckin business!

3 e-mails a day is not bad. 3 phone calls a day would probably be pushing it. j/k :)

She should feel lucky that you care that much. I know it will be hard, but you should def wait for her to call you. The time it takes for her to call you will say alot about how she feels.

When did she leave?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by merkie

3 e-mails a day is not bad. 3 phone calls a day would probably be pushing it. j/k :)

She should feel lucky that you care that much. I know it will be hard, but you should def wait for her to call you. The time it takes for her to call you will say alot about how she feels.

When did she leave?

she got there the 15th of august. and has told me on the phone that they arent her friends, and that she doesnt see any of them being her bestfriend.

you guys seriously :):) you all are giving me chills!! so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by merkie

When did she leave?

i call her everynight around 8 or 9. so that we can say good night. we've done that everyday since january. :) i always ask her if she has any plans and to go do them if she does. and if i call and leave a message i dont call her again until she calls me. or talks to me on the computer and wants to talk. sometimes she runs out of minutes on her calling card and has to get more.

Guest jroo

and she didnt want to leave to go to nc either. she felt forced into it by her mom. we do have something special. and i need to support her. not get pissed off by what random people she lives with say.

i fucking care too much about what other people think. its part of me though. im a nice guy. i just hope that the two of us are happy, that her friends are happy, that my friends are happy. families and stuff. thats all that matters.

to much drama in the world today.

putting up with all this bullshit is not the way.

hey malanee you should be proud of me. by the way i finished that little rhyme. :)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by MadamMillie

did u just pop a pill?:D

heehee, j/k i'm happy for you! now if we can just figure out a way to get you to dc tonight.....

no i didnt pop a pill. what i feel inside is WAY BETTER!! i am addicted to everyone's moral support. and after i can use my leg again. i'll look into myself to get me sane, i tell you, i plan on being on fit mother fucker. there is a pool by my work, and a bunch of gyms and stuff. im gonna work my body until my mind is too tired to think!!

Guest jroo

man, that shit had me so riled up. im glad that i feel better. last night i couldnt eat, it felt like i had a fever. i got to bed , woke up at like 3 something in a FULL body sweat. then froze my ass off. checked my email, nothing there. went back to sleep, woke up at 445, couldnt go back to sleep for the life of me. and have been horrible here at work. but ive finally started smiling. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWAH!!!!!!!!!!