Clubplanet Nightlife Community

things arent going well...

Guest jroo

Guest jroo
:) ive already started looking to see if there were any good jobs down that way in nc. i still want to move to the beach, and wilmington isnt that far from here. and i have some friends there. we've talked about it, she would like to live at the beach too. so, im trying to balance working, trying to figure out how to go to school. and where to live. i bought my house up here. but my job is starting to bore me. and the traffic sucks. which is really killing my motivation to get up early and go to work. you know?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by merkie

No problem. Any time. That is what CP friends are for. Glad we could all make you feel better.

Cheer up, get better, and come party with us!

i will!!! i promise. i pray to dance!!!!! now. hey, ive got a webcam now and was looking at some of my moves. trying to figure out this broken chicken neck thing. but sometimes my cam gets really slow and choppy. and i dont get it. i dont have anything else running and im not on the web with it. any ideas. !!

Originally posted by jroo

:) ive already started looking to see if there were any good jobs down that way in nc. i still want to move to the beach, and wilmington isnt that far from here. and i have some friends there. we've talked about it, she would like to live at the beach too. so, im trying to balance working, trying to figure out how to go to school. and where to live. i bought my house up here. but my job is starting to bore me. and the traffic sucks. which is really killing my motivation to get up early and go to work. you know?

hey you know tim and michelle? recently married? michelle's from wilmington, they got marrried there, i'm sure she could tell u about wilmington and maybe local jobs

email me

Guest jroo

i lived in wilmington right after i got out of the army for a few months. i couldnt find a decent job out there at all. it was all retail and restuarntes. i hope they got some tech stuff down there now.