Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL*** hApPy B'daY foR RavErManIa ThrEaD

vicman

Oh shit I remember back in February sitting in Malanee's living room after you, me, and Scratch stayed at Buzz till the end of Rino Cirrone's set and you saying that after your birthday in August you were going to be done with the party treats. I guess that means tonight there's going to be some major celebration.

Aww, thanx guys! Yup, yet another year has gone by...I'm ancient! Not quite at the big 30 yet though.

Hope all of you guys can make it out tonight, and though its been ages since I touched a photon I might have to wipe the dust off for tonight.

And Kuro - I remember that night/morning, but a new settlement has been reached! :D:D:D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by raver_mania

And Kuro - I remember that night/morning, but a new settlement has been reached! :D:D:D

lol! ahhaha, hey doode, happy bday!!!!! i hope to be there!! i cant do buz though. sorry. but i hope that i can get a ride to hang out with ya!

Originally posted by raver_mania

Aww, thanx guys! Yup, yet another year has gone by...I'm ancient! Not quite at the big 30 yet though.

Hope all of you guys can make it out tonight, and though its been ages since I touched a photon I might have to wipe the dust off for tonight.

Hey, watch it witht the "ancient" and "not quite 30" comments! :mad:

Have a great b-day Krish! ****SMOOOOCH****

happy b-day to the random nice boy who was kind to a stranger and helpful with her questions on the twilo board many moons ago :) have fun with your friends tonight, and i hope our paths will finally cross one of these days...

Originally posted by dcgirl

happy b-day to the random nice boy who was kind to a stranger and helpful with her questions on the twilo board many moons ago :) have fun with your friends tonight, and i hope our paths will finally cross one of these days...

Hey, I remember you! Wow, that was a long while ago...but alas twilo is no more. Did you ever get a chance to go there?

You should hang around here...crazy, raunchy bunch, there ppl! :D:D:D

yes, back in the day indeed and yep, even made it a couple of times before twilo closed. but to see junior vasquez- ick. but the place and vibe were cool, despite junior ;)

yeah, you CP peeps sound like you have a good time, i'd love to come out and hang at some point. i don't have so many friends here who are into buzz, sadly. :( lots for velvet, but few who'll come with to buzz. i guess i could just get over it and go out on my own, but doesn't sound like so much fun to me. i'll keep lurking on the goings-on and maybe get brave and come out alone one time...

did you have a good b-day celebration? hope so!!

Nice to meet you Merkie! I had a blast of a b-day, surprise after surprise!

Crystal method was OK, Beltram started to bang it out but by that time I was too tired to hang around. Who closed out?

DCgirl - definitely come out alone to party. We usually have pre-parties as well...might be a nice ice-breaker.