Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The shore should be even better next summer.....READ!

I might have to get a partial share........b/c I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this man......one of my local favorites! End of an era for CPI!

Message from Jason Ojeda...

To All In Club Land,

I received so many e-mail's as to why am I not at CPI this weekend and that you did not see me around last week with Skribble. I am not sure how someone found this out but at this point would like to keep everything private and to myself and not start any drama, in order to not hurt CPI or myself. We all know it has been a very rough year for the club, times are very different and the people just are not going to the Hamptons, as you have seen we started out OK but the reality of it all is CPI is huge and 1500 people looks like nothing in that building, the other surrounding clubs are much smaller and therefore do not need as many people to fill it. The one thing I will say and I hope the club does not get upset about this is Labor Day Saturday night is my last dance at CPI (I WILL BE THERE) it has been unbelievable and I have had an amazing 10 years there, classics night has been canceled for the week after and as far as the club has told me will be closed that week (check with them). I would love to see all of you for the last time of 2002......in my home, the place that has been so important in making me the DJ I am, I am sure if things go the way I want it we will be open past 6 am that night, I will ask my boss to do me the favor and let this party go as late as possible (John I Need Your Help). I cant thank all of you enough for always supporting me wherever I have been, whether it was Joy@Heffrons, CPI or Cyberia, it has always been special. Thank you again and I hope to see you all there Saturday Labor Day weekend. I Know this weekend is Brian Langin in the main room, he is a DJ with respect unlike some others who need a big smack.

Jason Ojeda

Mind Trap

PS - To answer another question, Cyberia starts Sept. 6th.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cesarleo

I might have to get a partial share........b/c I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this man......one of my local favorites! End of an era for CPI!

Message from Jason Ojeda...

To All In Club Land,

I received so many e-mail's as to why am I not at CPI this weekend and that you did not see me around last week with Skribble. I am not sure how someone found this out but at this point would like to keep everything private and to myself and not start any drama, in order to not hurt CPI or myself. We all know it has been a very rough year for the club, times are very different and the people just are not going to the Hamptons, as you have seen we started out OK but the reality of it all is CPI is huge and 1500 people looks like nothing in that building, the other surrounding clubs are much smaller and therefore do not need as many people to fill it. The one thing I will say and I hope the club does not get upset about this is Labor Day Saturday night is my last dance at CPI (I WILL BE THERE) it has been unbelievable and I have had an amazing 10 years there, classics night has been canceled for the week after and as far as the club has told me will be closed that week (check with them). I would love to see all of you for the last time of 2002......in my home, the place that has been so important in making me the DJ I am, I am sure if things go the way I want it we will be open past 6 am that night, I will ask my boss to do me the favor and let this party go as late as possible (John I Need Your Help). I cant thank all of you enough for always supporting me wherever I have been, whether it was Joy@Heffrons, CPI or Cyberia, it has always been special. Thank you again and I hope to see you all there Saturday Labor Day weekend. I Know this weekend is Brian Langin in the main room, he is a DJ with respect unlike some others who need a big smack.

Jason Ojeda

Mind Trap

PS - To answer another question, Cyberia starts Sept. 6th.

lets see, I correctly predicted liquid would close in sobe and I told that idiot owner who is in jail now that his club sucked and had nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea what he was doing..

Then i corrected predicted that cpi would close, which is comming soon......JO i told you things were real bad over there.... Your boss is a true idiot... You as well, I keep telling you idiots, keep playing nyc and nj and you'll go no where, dj decks out sell guitars now so everyone is a dj and the competition is feirce.... the economy sucks and no one should ever pay 20 bucks to get in there... So your boss, tries some cpr in late july and it didn't work...You will be out of a job soon if you don't branch out... Now i can't help you, when owners get wind you can't pack em in in fucking LI then you simply can't leave staten island... its ova.... go to computer school... and for other djs reading this, its the same, if you don't leave the northeast you will alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll be in trouble.... Too much talent, too few clubs. Its the little guys who are making waves in the idustry, and if you don't produce tracks then you ain't gonna make it...just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by saleen351

lets see, I correctly predicted liquid would close in sobe and I told that idiot owner who is in jail now that his club sucked and had nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea what he was doing..

Will you shut the hell up.....

Liquids closed cause the owner was in the mafia you fucking tool. That story is old as hell. The owners name was Chris and he is from staten island, which is where I am from. He was convicted of murdering a millionaires wife on staten island and is now in jail. Thats why liquid is closed. Not because the club wasn't packed or that they were doing the wrong thing. and another thing...I believe that club closed long before you moved down there so stop acting like you are in the know

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by unclebuc

Will you shut the hell up.....

Liquids closed cause the owner was in the mafia you fucking tool. That story is old as hell. The owners name was Chris and he is from staten island, which is where I am from. He was convicted of murdering a millionaires wife on staten island and is now in jail. Thats why liquid is closed. Not because the club wasn't packed or that they were doing the wrong thing. and another thing...I believe that club closed long before you moved down there so stop acting like you are in the know

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you are a fucking idiot, you fucking tool................... liquid moved to the old shawdow lounge like 2 years old and was owned by Billy shaw who is in the strip club business. He took over after the mofia guy went to jail... you have noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea what you are talking about, you are speaking about the old liquid which he bought and moved .... so do me a favor get your facts straight before you open your fucking mouth.... idiot!

Originally posted by saleen351

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you are a fucking idiot, you fucking tool................... liquid moved to the old shawdow lounge like 2 years old and was owned by Billy shaw who is in the strip club business. He took over after the mofia guy went to jail... you have noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea what you are talking about, you are speaking about the old liquid which he bought and moved .... so do me a favor get your facts straight before you open your fucking mouth.... idiot!

My facts are straight you fucking schmuck. you act all big and mighty but the fact is your a herb. It took you years to figure out what good music was/is and now you try and act like you are so fucking cool. He didn't buy shit. he just took the name. Your a fucking joke and loser who has no future.....thats why you moved to florida.....