Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*OFFICIAL* EFF ravermania's B-day, and Celebrate Vic's!

spinsaikel

ok, as YOU ALL KNOW (and I hope you do), Vic's bday is coming soon right? So.......some of us are going to meet at GUA RAPO this sat night instead of Casablanca's. So. come one, come all for a b-day throwdown. Bring your cousin's, Aunts, and HOT sisters (only if they are old enought to vote). So yeah....DO IT!!!!!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

ok, as YOU ALL KNOW (and I hope you do), Vic's bday is coming soon right? So.......some of us are going to meet at GUA RAPO this sat night instead of Casablanca's. So. come one, come all for a b-day throwdown. Bring your cousin's, Aunts, and HOT sisters (only if they are old enought to vote). So yeah....DO IT!!!!!

show up around 8'ish. and bring pokeman cards to trade with each other.

so i guess its supposed to be at 8pm, then afterwards to The Edge for Kuro's thingy.

we'll celebrate ravers b'day tonight in style :cool: and continue tommorow...and i was planning on having a low key weekend...anyway, everyone is invited, so if you can make it, that would be super icon14.gif

Guest DJ this week:

Neitzsche - revalutation

i know most people will be checking out Kuro at the Edge - but feel free to stop by for a little while early - as brian will be going on at 10pm.

This event is FREE.

21 and over.

--------------------------------

Gua-Rapo features:

-a newly installed soun system

-comfortable lounge seating

-hookah pipes served with flavored tobacco

-delicious tapas served late

Gua-Rapo is just minutes from DC!

Cross the Key Bridge in Georgetown. Make a right at the fourth traffic light

At the end of the road - make a right, Gua-Rapo is at the top of the hill on the right. (across from the taco bell)

2039 Wilson Blvd.

Originally posted by vicman

so i guess its supposed to be at 8pm, then afterwards to The Edge for Kuro's thingy.

we'll celebrate ravers b'day tonight in style :cool: and continue tommorow...and i was planning on having a low key weekend...

low key weekend......I think not so.

Originally posted by raver_mania

So, how old are you?

Unfortunately, I cannot make the dinner coz I'm going to my friend's place for dinner (its his b-day too - damn whats with all the August b-days??).

ummm...the # remains top secret.........:rolleyes: 28

people get bored during the winter :D

cool man

lots of birthdays this weekend!

so-dinner at gua-rapo?

if you guys let me know what how many people - and exactly what time, i'll make sure that they set aside an area for you.

ACTUALLY-if you want...we can have the dinner upstairs in the club, so that when brian starts spinning nobody has to move.

let me know what you think about that...