Clubplanet Nightlife Community

being used...

tastey

hmmm i was talking with a girl i recently picked up in a club. so we were done and lying in bed next to eachother. i asked her what her favorite pet toys was when she was little. she told me she had a lot of em, she put all of em in the attic so she could look and play with them any time she wanted. then she added kiddingly that she would love to put me there too. i mean she was just joking, but that somehow so perfectly summed up our relationship it was frightening :). hmm...

but well, what am complaining about, at least i´m being used for something fun ;)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . still searching for love eh? . . . :laugh: . . .

having girls love me is no problem, problem is i do not feel anything for them other than DESIRE :)

thing is, that desire can be gone any time. tomorrow, in a week, maybe in a month, maybe in years. but when it´s gone, it´s gone for good, and then i´m gone.

Dont you hate that...when a woman is sweating with love for you

and you feel.....nothing.

So my question is...Fellas....how do you know when you love her?

:flame:

(Theres this Domino's tv commerical where a guy answers his door and gets his pizza with a huge smile on his face...opens up a box on the top and finds buffalo wings....he takes a bite and says "I love,love,love,love these wings!"...then his girlfriend pops up behind him "How come you can say love four times in one sentence to a chickenwing...but you cant say it once to me?" )

:rofl:

Originally posted by tastey

having girls love me is no problem, problem is i do not feel anything for them other than DESIRE :)

thing is, that desire can be gone any time. tomorrow, in a week, maybe in a month, maybe in years. but when it´s gone, it´s gone for good, and then i´m gone.

Originally posted by gothzane

Dont you hate that...when a woman is sweating with love for you

and you feel.....nothing.

So my question is...Fellas....how do you know when you love her?

:flame:

(Theres this Domino's tv commerical where a guy answers his door and gets his pizza with a huge smile on his face...opens up a box on the top and finds buffalo wings....he takes a bite and says "I love,love,love,love these wings!"...then his girlfriend pops up behind him "How come you can say love four times in one sentence to a chickenwing...but you cant say it once to me?" )

:rofl:

:laugh: :laugh:

how do you know when you love her?

You just know, U can feel love.........

I dated this guy and we broke up stopped dating. I really liked him a lot. Ok we start going back out and his feeling for have changed so much. He loves me. I can feel it. it felt different. THen he told me.........

I don't know. I had a g/f that I know really loved me and I wanted to love her back, but it just wasn't there. We brook up because of it and then we missed each others company, and we got back together. Our relationship was never based on love, i guess I just liked her company, and having someone who like to go out. She liked me way more then that, so we broke up again. We still talk alot and she would be perfect, but I guess I just don't love her. I don't know why, but sometimes I try to convince myself I do....then you see other people and movies and seeing how they act and I know for sure I don't. It's a very confusing emotion, but I guess you will just know when it happens. Still waiting.....;)

Originally posted by liquidflow

I don't know. I had a g/f that I know really loved me and I wanted to love her back, but it just wasn't there. We brook up because of it and then we missed each others company, and we got back together. Our relationship was never based on love, i guess I just liked her company, and having someone who like to go out. She liked me way more then that, so we broke up again. We still talk alot and she would be perfect, but I guess I just don't love her. I don't know why, but sometimes I try to convince myself I do....then you see other people and movies and seeing how they act and I know for sure I don't. It's a very confusing emotion, but I guess you will just know when it happens. Still waiting.....;)

Movies are not real! Don't base emotion on anything like that.

Love is a feeling that for me is not easy to explain and I am certain I have only really loved one person in my lifetime.