Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone who was @Sasha & Zabiela

joeygk

Big thanx to the DC crew! I had a great time, a lil' too much fun in fact, can't wait to do it again.

*The CP crew totally owned the club - you guys rocked it out.

**The only question - where the hell was Dee, and why was her cellphone busy for 5 days?!?!

you never know who the guy is..i mean c'mon if i went out on a date and my date wasnt into clubs and shit, and all of a sudden i take her last week to sasha where its mad packed, i'm fubar, all of you are fubar, the people i dont know are fubar, and i end up leaving at 7:30, still fubar..well maybe i wouldnt have gone....then again maybe i wouldve gotten my date fubar also and taken her to sasha last week and gotten touchy-feely with her :D

Originally posted by joeygk

Big thanx to the DC crew! I had a great time, a lil' too much fun in fact, can't wait to do it again.

*The CP crew totally owned the club - you guys rocked it out.

**The only question - where the hell was Dee, and why was her cellphone busy for 5 days?!?!

If the DC Cp kids ever come down to Miami, we will pull the rug from under you. Everybody knows DC has the best dancers:D

Originally posted by spinsaikel

If the DC Cp kids ever come down to Miami, we will pull the rug from under you. Everybody knows DC has the best dancers:D

Yeah- you were tearing sh*t up on the dance floor! DC has Miami beat in the dancing category ----> no one even dances in this damn city, they just stand around striking poses and hoping to get their picture taken - is phocking lame!

Originally posted by joeygk

Yeah- you were tearing sh*t up on the dance floor! DC has Miami beat in the dancing category ----> no one even dances in this damn city, they just stand around striking poses and hoping to get their picture taken - is phocking lame!

tearing shit up is normal for me. every buzz night is always a workout. and it shows. reason why I only get handshakes and not hugs after being there for 3 hrs:D