Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heres My Picture Say Hi If Ya Se Me At Roxy Tonight Lol

Originally posted by t0nythelover

hope you remember me because i remember you, and ive been waiting to catch you at the roxy, see you tonight a-hole:bigfinge:

I dont remeber you but please find me. If your nerd enough to carry a grudge from a message board then i would be happy to let you have a swing at me. You just better nock me out brother,

funny as i remember last time we spoke you were the tough guy talkin all the shit. ill look for the link to remind you. maybe you thought it was all just fun and games but you talked alot of shit and now its time to pay the piper. one of two things can happen, you can apologize for talking all your garbage or we can settle it tonight. as for me being thin, that is supposed to mean i should let people disrespect me? im not being an "internet tough guy" so asianvixen please dont talk shit about someone you dont know, especially if you dont know the situation. tunnelbandit, ur probably still pissed off about the new jersey stuff so im gonna ignore what you said this time. a simple apology would dead all this. notallhere, just tell me ur sorry for talkin shit, simple as that.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93095

all you fools who are telling me im the internet toughguy read this. ima see you tonight and im expectin notallthere to "beat the shit out of me and take my wallet", im just gonna see if he really means it. once again, you can apologize or you can try to kick my ass and take my wallet, ill be there tonight so the balls in your court.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

tunnelbandit, ur probably still pissed off about the new jersey stuff so im gonna ignore what you said this time. a simple apology would dead all .

Yeah you're right....

Thanks or sparing me this time.I am truly sorry and I was way out of line.Thank you again for helping me out in my time of despair.

ps

I'm sorry.......no really,I am