Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't you just love the IDF...

djxeno

you are a sad case. this picture is like 2 years old, and was passed around every arab site there is, as a documented 'proof' of IDFs 'wrongdoing'. the poor english subtitles are a clue.

:rolleyes:

look carefully at the picture. the robot is pulling away a bomb belt, the very same one that hamas bombers use to blow up people on their way to work. the soldiers shot and killed the bomber who was about to detonate the belt. this is an old news story, and its sad that you try to use it as propaganda. its inaccurate and tasteless. do you want to see the carnage that suicide bombers create??? parts of babies and children strewn around? you want to go lower?

no kid, let me tell you whats brutal

http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/kids.stm

letting your kid strap on fake bomb belts, in order to glorify murderers is brutal

http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/alnajah/alnajah.stm

a university, a place of study and cooperation, becoming a center of terrorism and hate is brutal

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/go.asp?MFAH0ih30

a little israeli arab girl with 15% body burns due to a suicide bomber is brutal. get your facts straight. if the palestinians put their weapons down, stop terror right now, there would be no occupation or IDF in the Territories. If the Israelis put their weapons down, there will be no more Israel

Originally posted by tribal

If the Israelis put their weapons down, there will be no more Israel

So you think the Palestinians with their rocks can take over all of Israel? You're too optimistic that could never happen.

Also you must understand that the occupation started decades before the coming of suicide bombers.

Im sick and tired of people doing nothing about Isreal and their fucked up policies. A suicide bomber kills himself, and his whole fuckin family gets deported and thier homes bull dozed. We don't even do that fuckin shit in this country. How many serial killers we have in this country? Thousands and even more murderers. Do we deport their whole families and destroy thier whole families' homes? I don't think so. It sickens me that nobody cares for the Palestinians.

um rocks?????

are you this naiive?

should i start posting links, or will you end your ignorance now?

the children may throw rocks and get sympathy from the media, but the PFLP, Hamas, and Islam Jihadi all have weapons, training and terror experience. did you forget about the Karine A?? loaded with heavy anti tank mortars, rockets, RPGs, missiles, AK 47s, and tons of other equipment. cmon man, i thought you were smarter than that. please explain how rocks killed 13 israeli soldiers in Jenin, or how an IDF soldier was shot in the chest just yesterday. rocks dont do that, and you know it

about israeli policy, i agree a lot of it is fucked up, like the settlements, but israel is a democracy, unlike the PA which is a criminal organization that turned into a political group

most israelis just want to live a normal live, free of bomb threats, missing limbs, and dead sons and daughters. if the palestinians were to stop violence, in exchange for their own state, with w bank and gaza, israelis would overwhelmingly support it, and withdraw from those areas. IDF is there now, only, ONLY because of hamas bombers. tell me again why this antifada started, when both sides were so close to the peace agreement?? ill tell you why, arafat never wanted peace, or a settlement. he wants to destroy israel, through a guerriilla war, because he was inspired by the Hizbullah in lebanon. he is too arrogant to realize that he will never defeat israel. and the palestinian population is the one that suffers the most. the PA could be controlling their own country right now, but they arent, and they only have themselves to blame

Dude wake up man. You keep crying about Arafat and Hamas and suicide bombers. If you wanna complain about Arafat then complain about your boy Ariel Sharon too. Both sides commit terrorism, Palestinians as suicide bombers, and Isreal with the IDF and thier fucked up policies. These motherfuckers block ambulancies from going to hospitals. Even the Nazi's didnt do that. Don't you think that's terrorism? Please if you don't think that's terrorism give me your definition. A 5 year old boy got bit by a scorpion and the IDF wouldnt even let him enter a fuckin hospital. He died 8 hours later when they finally lifted the curfew. This is the kind of group you support.

Hamas is a terrorist organization because they use suicide bombers. However, if they were only fighting back with guns and didnt use suicide bombers, they would still be terrorists because anybody who is of palestinian blood is automatically a terrorist.

If i were to go over there with a gun, and fight the Isreal tanks I would also be a terrorist. Yet when the IDF blocks ambulances and drops a one ton bomb on a home they are preventing terrorism.

Israel democratic? So what? That gives them the right to come up with fucked up policies and change their borders everyday?

The U.S. is a democracy...but how much of the government do you actually control?

Israeli citizens probably do want to live in peace just like the Palestinians. But unfortunately, they won't be able to because of their precious IDF and Ariel Sharon.

What are the Palestians supposed to do when they see people on their land? What are Isreali's supposed to do when they see suicide bombers attacking them?...Honestly this debate can go on for years and no one will get anywhere....The current leaders of both countries dont want peace....Leaders of other nations cant bring peace.....So the only people that can solve this problem are the everyday citizens of both countries....But there is so much hatred for the people on the other side from both parties that peace will be hard to achieve....

there are some disillusioned people in this thread....

the idf is well known to be one of the most well equipped and effective armies in the world. no way the palestinians can kick their asses with just rocks. as much as they'd like to admit it, they have used brutal tactics in the past as well as the present. but anyways.....

doesn't seem like peace is around the corner, either.

sharon and arafat both need to be shot like the dogs they are.

:mad: