Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Research chemicals

trajik

How long do you think the currently unscheduled research chemicals available for purchase online will last?

There's several x-methyltriptamines (AMT, 5-MeO-xMT, etc) that seem like they should be illegal, but are a lot of fun.. think they'll last?

And what do you think will be the cause of their downfall if they do become scheduled?

Well... AMT and 5-MeO-DiPT should be scheduled in the next few months. There was a large headline in U.S.A. Today about the two new "LEGAL DRUGS 10X STRONGER THAN ECSTACY". Blah...

The media is what is going to bring them down. And by the way...these are only quasi legal....if you are cought with them without a damn good reason to have them, your still going to jail under the drug analogue acts. The only real "legal drug" out there right now is Salvia because it is its own thing...completely different than any other substance we know of.

People are going to start abusing these...or already are even...but once the government finds time to do so, they will be scheduled just like other main stream drugs. 2-CT-7 is already on its way and was emergency scheduled until they can decide what to do with it.

I'd go ahead and stock up now, but I might as well stick a big orange flag up my ass. Fuckin nazis. Regulation would be a whole hell of a lot more productive than prohibition.

And until they find a medicinal purpose for nicotine I don't see where they get off scheduling psychedelics.. if anything they should require some kind of license to self-administer them.

GRRRRRRR! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh yeah, not really a wise idea to do this shit in public either.. this is definitely a sit-at-home kinda trip or go run around outside NEAR your home..

I did like 75mg orally tho.. if anyone's done lower doses and cares to share, please do- I'm curious ;)

2CB is NOT a research chemical. It has been scheduled for years now and has been around for a long time. How the HELL did you manage to come by that anyhow? That shit is EXTREMELY rare, especially in the U.S. AMT and other research chemicals are not for the light hearted. Not much is known about them, hence the name research chemicals, and they can possibly be very dangerous. Whatever you do, do not mix research chemicals with other chemicals, besides maybe marijuana.

Klohe -- do you know for sure what you took was 2CB? 2CB is one of the most wonderful substances in the world. I have a hard time believing that it almost gave you a heart attack. Many dealers call their drugs things they are not. Do you know the MG dosage you took? It may very well have been something like 5-MeO-DiPT, AMT, or even 2-CI or something similar.

Originally posted by xtcvitality

2CB is NOT a research chemical. It has been scheduled for years now and has been around for a long time. How the HELL did you manage to come by that anyhow? That shit is EXTREMELY rare, especially in the U.S. AMT and other research chemicals are not for the light hearted. Not much is known about them, hence the name research chemicals, and they can possibly be very dangerous. Whatever you do, do not mix research chemicals with other chemicals, besides maybe marijuana.

Klohe -- do you know for sure what you took was 2CB? 2CB is one of the most wonderful substances in the world. I have a hard time believing that it almost gave you a heart attack. Many dealers call their drugs things they are not. Do you know the MG dosage you took? It may very well have been something like 5-MeO-DiPT, AMT, or even 2-CI or something similar.

Excuse me for calling what was once, and now is not a "Research Chemical". How I come across my substances is non of your concern, just seems that I have better dealers than most. And yes, it was in fact 2cb, just took more than the recommended dosage (completely by accident) and got a little bit too fucked up. You are right about it being extremely rare, I didn't have anyone to call for information, just what I could find on the web.

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Whatever you do, do not mix research chemicals with other chemicals, besides maybe marijuana.

Smoking weed on research chems has the tendancy to blow you the fuck up, so unless you're very comfortable with tripping lots harder, put the pipe down.