Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My first Friday @ ARC w/DT...

brickhouse: "Glad that you enjoyed popping your Danny cherry...."

Thanks, I did enjoy last night very much and Satoshie Tomii came on at like 9:30 and ended the night out with some funky beats so I popped 2 cherries last night, yay!

Ignore the haters, don't accept the negativity, leave it with them to carry around for all eternity. It is their curse not mine.

:D

Trancerxn112

"This thread should be moved to the Drama board... there seems to be some elitism goin on here... everyone seems to be jumping on Racer cause he may have sampled some herbal refreshments but if i remember correctly last time i was at Vinyl 85% of the crowd was flying on something more then the Redbulls they serve in the Juicebar... sorry to break it to you guys but EVERY club is under the cities eyes... its the "Be Yourself" party lets people be themselves and have a goodtime... one more thing... PM stands for PRIVATE MESSAGE... which means its private... so keep it that way no need to share what the guy said thats just a touch immature..."

you hit the nail on the head but it's only a couple of people and they're better off being left alone and ignored at this point.

Hope to see you guys out and have some fun, that's why I came here and so far I'm having a good time meeting new people, goi0ng to new places and hearing new music. Life is an adventure, life is great!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Life is an adventure, Life is great? Logically this statement doesnt make sense...

If Life is P, Adventure is Q and Great is R

P is Q, P is R so logically... R is Q...

Great is an adventure? this doesnt make sense...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WTF are u babbling about?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Since P=Q=R then any of those letters can replace any other letter... therefore Q=R so Adventure can be interchanged with Great... hence the first part of the statement (Life is an Adventure) then becomes the second statement (Life is Great)... how am i so misunderstood!

From a philosophy student, I feel your pain... :laugh: