Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one hour for sasha and digweed??

I'm happy about the times becuase, I would not want to show up at 5:30 and be standing there for soooooo long before music, and finally S&D and Moby arrived.

I don't have a pass/ticket -the moby site says "first come first serve," the whole ticket thing is confusing -just gonna show up as early as I can

-the worst that could happen is that you have to stand on the street -which is still with in hearing range of the music

Originally posted by joeg

well, i wouldn't call 1:15 of moby, "nothing"...

i'm told he puts on incredible live shows...

Yeah, but I would go to see S&D... half an hour each is an insult to their talents... not worth the expense of energy for me to actually go there.

Originally posted by hoke

Yeah, but I would go to see S&D... half an hour each is an insult to their talents... not worth the expense of energy for me to actually go there.

i dont think its an insult to their talents if they agreed to play.....

Hi everyone I'm spinning an after party if anyone is interested. Its at Remote Lounge located on Bowery between 2nd and 3rd St. Lower Level. I'll be spinning the old Twilo Trance Classics. Should be lots of fun. Its only a $3.00 cover if you say Divine at the door...

Peace

Divine

P.S. Have fun at the concert.

Appreciate it theres not much in life for free...

Originally posted by echostar

i dont think its an insult to their talents if they agreed to play.....

Well... to put it another way... I don't feel I'd really get a taste of their talents, so it's not really worth it for me to show up.

*shrug*