Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
t0nythelover

Attn all weed smokers!!

Plant your seeds! Spread them where ever you can. Theres a whole underground Johnny Appleseed thing goin on so do your part to make the world a better place and toss those seeds whereever you go. Who knows, the weed you smoke, may be your own:smoke: :bong:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Plant your seeds! Spread them where ever you can. Theres a whole underground Johnny Appleseed thing goin on so do your part to make the world a better place and toss those seeds whereever you go. Who knows, the weed you smoke, may be your own:smoke: :bong:

the weed you buy comes with seeds in it??? bro u gotta stop buying from the ghe-t-t-o. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

i never find a seed in my weed. if i do i will plant it ;)

im always around large amounts so ive seen thousands of seeds this year alone. the idea is that if everyone who smokes spreads there seeds then plants will pop up everywhere. so tell your friends to tell their friends and so on and so on.

im always around large amounts so ive seen thousands of seeds this year alone. the idea is that if everyone who smokes spreads there seeds then plants will pop up everywhere. so tell your friends to tell their friends and so on and so on.

i plant seeds myself but they just better not grow !!!:D

:D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Well , it looks like I gotta invest in a Z of Bronx Finest then . . Haven't seen seeds in a while . . . Great 3 weeks of nasty schwag . . . :smoke: . . .

I used to go see "shakes" in da bronx back in tha day. He would hook me up with some primo :smoke: stuff, ready to line up a white owl. Even though we had to funnel out the seeds, it was good mary jane :smoke:

Ive got a HUGE pack of seeds ive been saving, so maybe i'll contribute to this worthy cause :smoke:

now tony if its about weed you know imma post a reply....

to those who plan on participating in this planting please dont plant harracks... the bronx has enuff to provide the whole state... trust me i know..... as for those planning on plantin in their HP sysstems more power to you..... some afghani poison is good :tongue:

Originally posted by notallthere

Not a warm enough client for them to grow threw the winter tony.

Speaking of, Your sig is phreaking me out... what is it from, anyway?/? It looks like the scientist dude from Back to the Future :laugh:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Speaking of, Your sig is phreaking me out... what is it from, anyway?/? It looks like the scientist dude from Back to the Future :laugh:

are u fukkin kidding me dude? thats jack nicholson in the shining. one of the best flix of all time. :blown:

by the way about the thread good idea dude.