Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Philly/NJ Hand percussionist available...

Hi...

My name is Andrew & I'm a hand drummer looking to play out in high energy dances clubs this fall & winter. I've already been doing it about a year and love what I do. I play congas, bongos, doumbeks, djmebe, gongs, chimes, woodblocks and various other noise makers. The music I usually jam to is trance, tecno, drum and bass, but I'm quick to adapt to just about anything with the exception of rap. Rap and congas sound silly!

What I do is kind of a ambiant thing( I hope I spelled that right) as in adding a certain feel to there night. I work real well in lounges but can play 140-150 BPM's in high energy places like CluB Tru in AC or Conduit in Trenton. I have a great stage presence, work off the crowd's energy, don't need to be mic'ed and the the drum set up alone looks cool. plus I'm pretty damn cheap as far as entertainment goes. I have all my own equipment and transportation and I'm looking for gigs around Philly and central, south jersey. But I'd be willing to travel further if the cicumstances were right.

Thanx for checking my thread out. If interested, call me at (215)736-8710 or email at ChickenCoop73@aol.com...thanx

:dj:

:party::beer::afro::bootysha::party: