Clubplanet Nightlife Community

playing'round vs being serious...

dgmodel

hmmm how does she treat you in relation to other guys?

the only real way to find out is to lay some moves on her: i suggest something innocent yet VERY suggestive. play with her hair and compliment her on it´s softness, then check her reaction. it will tell you lot. when she gets the "i´m lost in your eyes" look you can say for sure that she´s interested.

if she tries to use humor to block the compliment stay serious in your expression and tell her that you mean it, then check her reaction.

reactions to behaviours/stories tell you soooo much.

oh btw, i guess you know the girl already so you will be able to judge her reaction (body language/facial). if not, or if you´re not sure if you can, learn her expressions: let´s say she has a cat. you talk about if the cat ever got hurt, like being hit hurt by kids or sth (she imagines cat being hurt -> "bad" body language, facial expression). now you talk about if she likes being awaken by the cat (she imagines it, feels good -> "good" body language, facial expression). then you talk about something that doesn´t matter to her or doesn´t interest her, something she´s NEUTRAL on, like the color of milk or sth similar stupid ;). now you have GOOD, BAD and NEUTRAL and can from now on judge her reactions.

example: when you tell a story about you two people doing anal sex, she WILL show a reaction, BAD, GOOD or NEUTRAL. and *that* will tell you if she likes it, hates it or doesn´t care if she does it :)!

i just love psychology :)!

Originally posted by dgmodel

how do you tell if a girl is just flirting with you because shes a flirt or its part of her personality... vs: her actually flirting with you and having intrest???

Kind of a hard question to answer, only you can catch her signals ;)!

how do you tell if a girl is just flirting with you because shes a flirt or its part of her personality... vs: her actually flirting with you and having intrest???

Does she flirt with everyone or just you in perticuliar? When she "flirts" is she verbal or touchy feely? Does she look at you or for longer than a few seconds or just loook everywhere but at you????

Originally posted by tastey

if she tries to use humor to block the compliment stay serious in your expression and tell her that you mean it, then check her reaction.

reactions to behaviours/stories tell you soooo much.

are you implying that behavior such as the above means the girl is NOT interested? No need for an essay as a response, just wondering....because I tend to have that reaction quite often when I AM INTERESTED...only because I am as shy as shy gets when I really do want to persue something.

DG ~ examine the fact as to why your asking yourself this question in the first place. Like said above, only you know this person, and i'm sure your fit to draw the conclusions.

Originally posted by marcid21

are you implying that behavior such as the above means the girl is NOT interested?

yes and no, if i will ONLY get the humour i will make a decision right there based on what i know about her past and how she is acting generally as a person.

that decision is if she is

a) too shy. in which point i just take the initiative or do a takeaway, that means i´m saying "okay" and leave the room/stop acting flirty/stop touching her/etc. and therefor press her to take action OR lose me as a possibility.

B) a gameplayer, not serious about the whole situation. i am not willing to waste my time with such girls as there are enough other girls that BEG for my attention :)

but generally making the statement again or asking a question again means that you are serious about it and expect a serious answer. there´s a time for humor and talk, and a time for seriousness and action. all IMO of course.

btw: the right reaction to the compliment would be a GENUINE (=serious) "thanks" accompanied by some touch, like pressing the hand or arm, or brushing with the back of your hand over his cheek (no, not THAT one ;) ).

yes and no, if i will ONLY get the humour i will make a decision right there based on what i know about her past and how she is acting generally as a person.

that decision is if she is

a) too shy. in which point i just take the initiative or do a takeaway, that means i´m saying "okay" and leave the room/stop acting flirty/stop touching her/etc. and therefor press her to take action OR lose me as a possibility.

B) a gameplayer, not serious about the whole situation. i am not willing to waste my time with such girls as there are enough other girls that BEG for my attention :)

but generally making the statement again or asking a question again means that you are serious about it and expect a serious answer. there´s a time for humor and talk, and a time for seriousness and action. all IMO of course.

btw: the right reaction to the compliment would be a GENUINE (=serious) "thanks" accompanied by some touch, like pressing the hand or arm, or brushing with the back of your hand over his cheek (no, not THAT one ;) ).

. . . you know, you still haven't told us about any of your relationship experiences . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . you know, you still haven't told us about any of your relationship experiences . . .

dude, i´m almost 20, and i do not plan to get into a LTR now or in the near future. i focus on making girls DESIRE me, simple as that. weed out the ones i don´t want by personality means and keep the rest as one time fucks, fuckbuddies or maybe even friends. end of story.

how many relationships did i have? 2 longer than 6 months, some that lasted for a few weeks/months. i don´t believe i even justify myself here.

i think you should be intelligent enough to TRY before you BADMOUTH. if you don´t, you will just be ignored. but that´s something you´re used to IRL aren´t you?

i already make sexual innuendos, comments, jokes, and she returns them... but the way we both say it is in a cavalier jokingly manner... so not sure if that as well is part of her personality or if shes just joking around ... and etc... grrr..

i already make sexual innuendos, comments, jokes, and she returns them... but the way we both say it is in a cavalier jokingly manner... so not sure if that as well is part of her personality or if shes just joking around ... and etc... grrr..

haha can you imagine that she is asking herself the SAME questions as you are RIGHT NOW?

that is why humor is kinda bad concerning that topic, neither one of the parties knows if the other is serious. talk with her about it. or do as i wrote above. did you already do it? i guess not, otherwise you would know what the deal is by know.

Guest jroo

dude, just do what i did. hit her with a pillow. around shoudler level maybe hit her in the neck. if she says it hurt, offer to kiss it and make it better. if that doesnt work, then you need to move on. do it in a place where you're alone and ready for sex. it'll happen. if she's interested.

Originally posted by jroo

dude, just do what i did. hit her with a pillow. around shoudler level maybe hit her in the neck. if she says it hurt, offer to kiss it and make it better. if that doesnt work, then you need to move on. do it in a place where you're alone and ready for sex. it'll happen. if she's interested.

HAHAHA dude i like you already! pillow fights are GOLD!

PLUS you have a picture from one of my favorite movies in your sig, "swingers"!! guys, if you want to see the difference between nice guy and guy that gets laid, watch this flick.

Guest jroo

HAHAHA dude i like you already! pillow fights are GOLD!

PLUS you have a picture from one of my favorite movies in your sig, "swingers"!! guys, if you want to see the difference between nice guy and guy that gets laid, watch this flick.

:) hahhaha right on man! i fucking love that movie. i dont play the same games as them. but its still a right on movie. perfect for when you break up wiht someone. the cartoon network did a piece with porky pig re-acting the part where "mikey" calls that girl like 6 times the same night they met. it was the funniest fucking cartoon ever!!!

"there is nothing wrong with telling a beautiful baby that you're money and you want to party" thats it in a nutshell.

lol... oh well ill see next time i see her, what happends...

just remember she is just as a complex being than you are (which i confess i forget sometimes with girls ;) ), with the same desires as you. women want the same as you, they want to find a mate just as you do, someone to cuddle with and someone to hold, just as you do. girls are not USED to making moves, even if they want you HARDCORE most will do NOTHING.

perfect example: a few days ago i got myself another REAL beautiful girl. i mean so fuckin hot that even i chickened out, i was MAD intimitated by her. 19 years old, well over 6 foot tall, GREAT body, just... well... DAMN. she frequents the same clubs as i do and i saw her probably 4 times, short EC each time, before i approached her.

so at last i approached her with "you know, if you would smile just a little more you would seem a lot more approachable :)" and BAM! there i got her. so i ran my game on her and everything ran smooth, she was obviously into me. later that night she told me that she initially thought *I* seemed unapproachable, and that i intimitated *HER*, and that she was GLAD i made my move.

when you think about it, exactly that is the case A LOT! both parties are intimitated and no one makes a move. how frustrating for both :(!

fortunately i get a kick out of doing things that scare me :)! there is no better feeling in the world than overcoming your fears.

also, if you hardly see her, what´s the big deal? give her a shot at being your girl. if she doesn´t want that, is that really such a big deal? personally, i hate uncertainity, i like things to be either 1 or 0. i would rather be rejected HARD or be accepted FULL than never knowing at all.