Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Say! That Kuro Did Indeed Rock the House!

wideskies

Originally posted by hotcheme

yes.... i hurt today. but i just couldn't stop. :)

Lol! Looks like you and your friend were hurtin' last night too! even at gua rapo. It was great meetin ya last night. And sorry for the close call on the exit ramp. I swear it was crank's fault!:D .

I am SO sorry I couldn't make it down there :(

The car broke down on I-87 South, just before I got into Jersey.

I spent 6 hours at a rest stop getting dirty, ridiculed and frustrated (and laughed at by two tour-buses' worth of retired folks), trying to switch a part so that my car would run again.

in the end I gave up. :(

There had better be another time because i'm so disheartened i missed it, and all you guys are posting about how awesome it was.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Lol! Looks like you and your friend were hurtin' last night too! even at gua rapo. It was great meetin ya last night. And sorry for the close call on the exit ramp. I swear it was crank's fault!:D .

there was a close call on the exit ramp? that's fine; you're lucky you weren't following me. i'm glad i followed you guys because i definitely would've gotten lost (for the 4th time that day) if i hadn't followed you. and i wasn't too really hurtin too bad on saturday, just ravenously hungry.

it was really cool to hang out with you all not being all cracked out and stuff. hopefully i'll make it back there again soon.

Kuro - SO, so, SO sorry I missed your set..... :(

But on the brightside I think I may have found an apartment in the city..... got in a little late Saturday - missed almost all of Vic's pre thingie and crashed out early - I wore myself a little thin the last two weeks.... have to set aside time for the next time you spin - glad to hear you did excellent!!

Keep it going!!!

You were great! Good music and you had us dancing all night. Unfortunately, we danced all night Friday at Buzz too, so we had to roll out early or we were going to collapse. Glad to hear that you won for your category. Congratulations! Keep it up and hopefully we'll be there for your next gig. As always, it was nice seeing you and the rest of the CP crew. Hope everybody has a good week!

Originally posted by mizsupersonic

Walker, you were amazing!!

Your mixing and track selection was off the hook, and the crowd was going crazy. Looks like I'm not the only one who can barely walk today.

Tiny butterli- great hanging out with u on sat!

WOOT! Yeah for Walker.

RaveP

Why no one introduced me to a new DC CP fellow?:(

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crank47

Kuro's set was incredible! I haven't danced that hard for a long time.

how's that wallet? did you use the one with the chain?