Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
spinsaikel

The edge drinks...ALOTTA BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!

urrrgh, my god the drinks are mixed horribly at the edge. but in a way, I dont mind it so much:O). After 2 drinks, I felt like I already downed 5. and Vic kept downing them like it was the best spring water on earth. Happy b-day vic, hope you like the fruit cheesecake.

$4 for a cranberry vodka, where 80% of the drink is vodka, 20% cranberry is a pretty darn sweet deal

I agree. I only had one cranberry and vodka and that was plenty. I even was a wimp and went back to the bartender to make him put more cranberry in it.

my redbull/vodka looked like water with a hint of redbull.

I know I saw it. You even tried to convince me to try it! Ha! Never. I saw the effect it had on you. LOL.

You did a great job showing that break dancing guy up. But, you have to admit his flip off the wall was pretty cool. I do agree that him spinning on his head was a little 80's!

Originally posted by merkie

I know I saw it. You even tried to convince me to try it! Ha! Never. I saw the effect it had on you. LOL.

You did a great job showing that break dancing guy up. But, you have to admit his flip off the wall was pretty cool. I do agree that him spinning on his head was a little 80's!

yeah, that look on my face afterwards was the "damn it's smooth" look. that guy got me there when he ran up to the wall and did a flip off of it. he reminded me of a ninja turtle I once knew.:laugh: he didnt really spin much on his head. my god, everyone knows that you dont do that on the patio. since the floorboards arent smooth like buzz's dancefloor in the main.

Glad you all had a great time at The Edge! Yeah, their drinks are the bizzomb. I've learned to get a rum and coke with an extra coke on the side.

Anybody thinking about going this Saturday? I'm DEFINITELY going to be there. I've gotta see DJ Storm. She's an amazing Junglist. Real funky with lots of vocals and she really fucks with it, too.

Originally posted by vicman

is dj storm hot?

Umm, she's kinda hot. She's a bit older, but she's one of the co-founders of Metalhedz in the UK, which gives her MAD bonus points.

I think this is her There are several Storms out there.

She's a great DJ though. This might sounds strange, but I can't acutally remember any of her sets. They were so great I totally lost it and was living in the moment.

Originally posted by candeo

Umm, she's kinda hot. She's a bit older, but she's one of the co-founders of Metalhedz in the UK, which gives her MAD bonus points.

I think this is her There are several Storms out there.

She's a great DJ though. This might sounds strange, but I can't acutally remember any of her sets. They were so great I totally lost it and was living in the moment.

man, I remember seeing both kemistry and storm at buzz. my god those 2 ladies tore it up. dont expect them to be proper because they dont give a fcuk! yeah that's storm alright in the pic.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

man, I remember seeing both kemistry and storm at buzz. my god those 2 ladies tore it up. dont expect them to be proper because they dont give a fcuk! yeah that's storm alright in the pic.

Whoa?!?!

You saw Chemistry AND Storm at Buzz?! That's amazing.

Did you know that Chemisty passed away a couple years ago?

Storm still tears it up on her own, though. She's carrying on the legacy for both of them. I respect her very much.

Are you comin' out Saturday, then?

Originally posted by candeo

Whoa?!?!

You saw Chemistry AND Storm at Buzz?! That's amazing.

Did you know that Chemisty passed away a couple years ago?

Storm still tears it up on her own, though. She's carrying on the legacy for both of them. I respect her very much.

Are you comin' out Saturday, then?

yeah, and good thing I did too cuz I think it was the week after Kemistry died:( . So yeah, I know she is no longer.....with us. That was horrible when i read about that online. But im really glad i went that friday though. R.I.P. Kemistry