Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 3 Turnoff's

marcid21

hmm, only three? i could list so many :)

okay, besides the looks, a girl that:

- is generally submissive (no own opinion, not confident etc.)

- is putting less engergy in our interaction than i do (due to shyness, lack of interest, or whatever)

- is unable to communicate accordingly (poor social abilities, can´t put her thoughts into words or does it boringly, can´t show and convey her emotions, etc.)

Originally posted by thehype

I know i am goin to get shit for this but for me the biggest turn of has been when a girl says SHE HAS A KID

. . . no seriously, because you aren't one of the 'characters' of the board, we could give a fuck whether you exist or not . . much less that you have fucked up views of some sort or another . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . no seriously, because you aren't one of the 'characters' of the board, we could give a fuck whether you exist or not . . much less that you have fucked up views of some sort or another . . :aright: . . .

Dude, go finish your reefer...

gee where do I start ?

I hate men that are snobs, condescending or talk down to people ...

Hate boring men w/ no personality or sense of humor..or they think they're funny but I don't

ALso don't like submissive Mr. Nice Guys - the I'll do whatever you want guy

Don't like wimpy, scrawny, geaky men.

Oh and men who care more about looks and fashion than me !

I met this guy from Rome once and he'd wear Dolce & Gabbana 24/7 and call me up to tell me he went shopping for clothes and perfume !

He was DISMISSED !

turn offs for me:

1.) no spark behind their eyes. you can tell when a person's living life or just floating along.

2.) hates house music. sorry, but house music is therapy for me. they don't need to be the biggest fan, but it's a connection that they HAVE to have with me if we're going to jive.

3.) Elitism. Big no-no. It's alright to joke around and mess with people, but when someone really DOES think they're the shit, it not only turns me off... it actually sparks me to topple them from their little alabaster pedestal. That's when i stop being nice and start being mean just to watch someone suffer.

oh and one more... a sense of humor.

Nothing i can't stand more than joking around and messing with someone, only to have them blast me for being insensitive, or being stupid. Least they could do is mess with me back... ;)

A few big ones that come to mind...

- Shallowness. Foundation is NOT the first priority of the day!

- Stupidity. You MUST be able to hold an intelligent conversation with me.

- Selfishness. With those brains from point 2, you should be able to figure out that my life does not center on your needs, and I'll be much better for YOU if I take care of ME first...

- Lying. No explanation needed.

~1.) PIG i.e Hygeine, Their Living Space, Manners, Morals, etc. etc.

~2.) Confidence i.e Either to much and your conceded or to little and you got some self esteem issues. There is a fine line between the both.

~3.) Honesty and Integrity i.e I hate when people lie cheat,steal, and most of all BULLSHIT.

1. Bad breathe, I dont want to taste cigarettes when I'm kissing my girl.

2. Game players (dishonesty, lying)... none of that cant call her for 3 days bullshit. If you like the girl, play it straight!

3. Grandma panties, ya know the ones with the huge sides... major turn off!

Girls who disrespect their man in public, there is no need to make a scene. Save it until you get to the car or to the house!

i really really hate stupid girls. now, she doesn't have to be a genius, she just has to have some comprehension of the world around her. i like a girl that would sit and read the new york times or would not mind watching a documentary on pbs, if its interesting.

i do not like annoying girls. espeicially if they bitch and moan about every little things.

i don't want an ugly girl-i know that's shallow. but they don't have to be super hot.:flame::gas: