Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly ~ Thursday August 29th

Originally posted by thorinaiello

i need to bring up a very important fact here....

I think the award should be given to the men who do this 3-4 days a week ...52 weeks a year.....TA & Sev!!!!

Hometeam = one day warriors

Ta & Sev = exit, spa, centro, abaya, groovejet, vinyl, etc.......

peace

ta

Oh Thorin, shut up.... the groovejet and abaya parties can't be entered in this argument, cause if I had to take them off the website, then you can't use them either :D Now go take your cold medicine, I think you're out of the running this week :tongue:

ERMIN YOU WERE IN SOME BADDDDDDDDD SHAPE LAST WEEK BOY....BUT I HAVE TO SAY, YOU DEFINITLY GET A FEW EXTRA POINTS FOR BEING A TROOPER AND COMING BACK IN AFTER YOU LEFT TO GATHER YOURSELF.......NOW THATS A CHAMP.....

DINO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THIS WEEK IS MY LAST THURSDAY (GOING BACK UP TO SCHOOL THIS WEEKEND:( ), SO IF YOUR GOING FOR THE GOLD THIS WEEK THEN I AM MOST DEFINITLY GONNA HAVE TO BE YOUR FEMALE COUNTERPART....AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!! STRAIGHTTTTTTTTT CLOWNINNNNNNNNNNN ALL NIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

NO ONE IS SAFE FROM NASTARAN THIS WEEK MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA:flame:

Originally posted by joediesel

YO HOW IS IT THERE ...IVE NEVER BEEN THERE ...HOWS THE MUSIC GIRLS AND CROWD......

All three questions can be answered with the same word.. Hot.

The music is top-notch, we're bringing in the absolute finest DJ's we can get our hands on, and there hasn't been a week yet when any of our DJ's, be they features, guests or residents, didn't create one of those incredible auras where you just walk into the room and find yourself magnetized to this crazy, pounding, deep dropping beat... the floor is always packed and it's one of the best looking crowds around. To quote my own sister on this:

"This place has the lowest ratio of ugly people I've ever seen in a club. How do you guys do that?"

The venue itself is beautiful - very clean, all decorated like an original disco.. something right out of Austin Powers or something

:tongue: After you get yourself drunk, go check out the Crazy Room... worth the trip (no pun intended). Sound system is excellent, lighting is great, I could go on... but just take my word on it and go there tomorrow nite :D

Originally posted by thorinaiello

"This place has the lowest ratio of ugly people I've ever seen in a club. How do you guys do that?"

:clap2: :clap2:

Mmmhmm.. quote of the year... That way with words just runs in the family doesn't it? :D hahaha

What can I say, we in the DiNas clan are... "cunning linguists"

:shaky:

the clown will come to play this week school sucks dont go back!!!

we will win the gold together!!!!

DINO BELIEVE ME THERE IS NOTHING I WANNA DO LESS THAN GO BACK UP TO BINGHAMTON! TONIGHT IS MY LAST THURSDAY FOR AWHILE THOUGH SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT FOR THE GOLD BABY.....I HAVE TO FINISH THIS SUMMER OFF WITH A BANG, JUST LIKE I ALWAYS DO......

ERMIN, YOUR GOING DOWN TO CHINATOWN FAULKER........:chainsaw:

Originally posted by nastynas

DINO BELIEVE ME THERE IS NOTHING I WANNA DO LESS THAN GO BACK UP TO BINGHAMTON! TONIGHT IS MY LAST THURSDAY FOR AWHILE THOUGH SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT FOR THE GOLD BABY.....I HAVE TO FINISH THIS SUMMER OFF WITH A BANG, JUST LIKE I ALWAYS DO......

ERMIN, YOUR GOING DOWN TO CHINATOWN FAULKER........:chainsaw:

NO BINGHAMTON KNOCKING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM, I KNOW YOU, AND I KNOW HOW SICK AND TIRED YOU ARE OF BEING ON 21ST ON THURSDAYS AND REALLY HOW YOU WISH YOU WERE AT CLUB ECLIPSE

ANONYMOUS