Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed Pre-VMA party

For those of us whom luck eludes and we don't win those oh-so-coveted tickets to the S&D gig this Tuesday, how many of you are still going to try to go?

I just found out today (dammit!) that they were giving away a limited quantity of free tickets at both Virgin Megastores, but alas, they are all (of course) long gone.

Do you think they'll let us in if we just show up at Pier 54? I remember at the free Oakenfold event that MTV put on at Rockefeller Center (the Swordfish premiere), they ended up just letting the general public in aside from people who had (free) tickets in advance.

Anyway, is anyone going to go regardless if they have tix or not? I think I am... unless, of course, I get picked for those tickets... or someone wants to sell me theirs! (I'm serious...PM me if you do!)

xoxo

Alexandra

Originally posted by Alexandra

C'mon... no one's going to come crash the party with me? :)

don't worry, there will be a long line of guys and girls without tickets... you'll be sorry you posted this ;)

i'm sure they will be letting people in without tickets, but if capacity is really limited some of us will just have to climb the fense.