Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was really nice w/you stupid cunts this summer, BUT

highmay

...now I'm back in Philly for my senior year of college, and I don't like it ONE FUCKING BIT.

So what does that mean? RIGHT! :idea: I'm taking it out on you poor fucks!!

So no more Mr. Nice Highmay from now until Thanksgiving break. Fuck each and everyone of you. If you think you're a friend of mine, you're not anymore you stupid piece of shit. Just come to the reservation that whatever ANY OF YOU say from now on CAN AND WILL BE verbally attacked by me. Your pitiful life will not avoid me on this board.

Fuck Mr. Highmay...The One and Only MUTHAFUCKIN HIGHMAY has come to reclaim his throne!!

I'm through with you. Fuck off...

Originally posted by highmay

...now I'm back in Philly for my senior year of college, and I don't like it ONE FUCKING BIT.

So no more Mr. Nice Highmay from now until Thanksgiving break. Fuck each and everyone of you. If you think you're a friend of mine, you're not anymore you stupid piece of shit. Just come to the reservation that whatever ANY OF YOU say from now on CAN AND WILL BE verbally attacked by me. Your pitiful life will not avoid me on this board.

Fuck Mr. Highmay...The One and Only MUTHAFUCKIN HIGHMAY has come to reclaim his throne!!

awww....how cute :rolleyes:

*Cues Females* ~ SWOON! :love:

Originally posted by bebby6919

ohhhhhhh that was ALMOST funny???!!! :rolleyes:

Ooops!!

I forgot I was verbally attacking SOMEONE OF MY COMEBACKING CALIBER!! As if you gained the right to call out weak comebacks :rolleyes: ...

Now little girl...do me a favor and go keep your boyfriend distracted by making out with HotChikie5 all night long...

besides, you and "your homegirl" hotchickie have the combined brain power of a fucking aardvark...

Ooops!!

I forgot I was verbally attacking SOMEONE OF MY COMEBACKING CALIBER!! As if you gained the right to call out weak comebacks :rolleyes: ...

Now little girl...do me a favor and go keep your boyfriend distracted by making out with HotChikie5 all night long...

besides, you and "your homegirl" hotchickie have the combined brain power of a fucking aardvark...

She makes out with Hotchikie5?:eek:

I neeeeeeeeeeeeed to leave my apartment more!

Originally posted by ou812

survey.jpg

oh really?? wow!! i didnt come to that realization until you, an unidentified member of a MESSAGEBOARD, told me!! :rolleyes:

nice try, but you gotta come a little stronger to release my stranglehold on this board...fuckin rookie...

stick to your day job you fucking creampuff...

oh really?? wow!! i didnt come to that realization until you, an unidentified member of a MESSAGEBOARD, told me!! :rolleyes:

nice try, but you gotta come a little stronger to release my stranglehold on this board...fuckin rookie...

stick to your day job you fucking creampuff...

Ehhhhh, maybe, but I have a stranglehold on reality, maybe you should come back to it. :D :D

grow up, temper tantrums suit toddlers better....:rolleyes: