Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

baseball caps...

Originally posted by tastyt

Unless you're an 18 y.o. trying to cultivate the frat boy look, stay away from baseball caps. :rolleyes:

yay, so i can keep it??

nah seriously, i never could do that to my hair :)

also it wouldn´t fit my style as i have rather longish hair (~ till my lips if i let it hang down over my face). yes, i have that "gigolo" look, dark longish hair, with first 2 buttons of my tight designer shirts open showing off my chest and a dark skin teint (although i´m a white dude). hehe did i mention i´m totally in love with myself ;) ?

. . .eh fuck baseball caps . . IF you're gonna wear headgear it should either be a rainhat or a visor . . . baseball caps make just about every guy look like he has a melon sized head . . except for the very rare few that can actually pull them off . . . I've only known three of those in my time . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Do rags are unacceptible on males . . . end of story .. . .

THat's how his dad is and a few other people I know 's dad are. They are not allowed to walk up to the house with one on. SO, funny though........ having to be told the DO-rag has to come off...........

Originally posted by perns2002

My man can pull it off............. what else do u wear when your mtn. biking or hiking, and jogging though.........?

I guess they're ok for such purposes... but that still doesn't mean they actually look good...

. . Do rags are unacceptible on males . . . end of story .. . .

Hmm, I don't know if they're any better on women either.

IF you're gonna wear headgear it should either be a rainhat or a visor .

Lol... I think you already know my opinions on visors... :laugh: